The Ridge at Playa Grande
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$467
US$401
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$610
US$441
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$531
US$388
  • Breakfast included
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$344
US$263
Melia.com
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$228
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$782
US$215
  • Pool
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$216
  • Breakfast included
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$142
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$884
US$846
US$3,439
Hotels.com
All reviewsridge poolbeautiful view of the marinamurphy bedmexican fiestathe pacific oceanfull kitchenbedroom unitwater taxihuge balconyadult poolpresidential suitemedano beachlobby bargrand solmaramazing vacationpools are greatnice resort
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We stayed on the Ridge,which is up high on the cliff. Two infinity pools looking out over the ocean and the other view overlooking the marina. We had a fantastic time thanks to the staff. Flavio greeted me every morning at the pool. We had breakfast there every morning. The staff was spectacular, Flavio, Luis, Ismial, Fernando and all the other staff were AWESOME

Room Tip: stay on the ridge
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Flora C, General Manager at The Ridge at Playa Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Dennis C,
Thank you so much for sharing such great things about your amazing getaway at Cabo. It sounds like you had a wonderful time and enjoyed impeccable service throughout your stay
We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Playa Grande is an amazing place to stay and is located in a perfect position to be close to both pools and oceans. The staff is amazing and recognize us each year. We stay at the Ridge, and Fernando took terrific care of us!

Room Tip: Higher rooms have great views and ground floor rooms allow you to sit on your deck and enjoy pools as well.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Flora C, General Manager at The Ridge at Playa Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear KLarson
Thank you for your lovely review, It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I´m glad you enjoyed your time with us.
Your comments will share with pleasure with Fernando who I’m sure will be happy to know that you remember him.
We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights in February, our first time staying at this hotel. We were upgraded at check in to a presidential 2 bedroom suite, much more room than the 2 of us needed, but still nice. Our suite was part of the Ridge and was facing the marina, we had no ocean view, but a beautiful view of the marina and city lights at night.

Goods:
- Beautiful pools and views
- We had great service at the pool.
- Housekeeping was great. Daily cleaning, she also did our dishes for us (which was nice). And they did a cute flowers/swans display on our bed on Valentines Day
- Bellmen were all helpful. On the day of checkout, I had forgotten something upstairs. The check out clerk caught me out front to let me know, Jesus a bellman took me back upstairs (since I couldn't get up without the room card) to get our stuff.
- We had some trouble with getting what the timeshare people had promised us. Lizette from concierge was very understanding and helpful in taking care of us for that.
- Quick 5 minute walk to the marina with its bars and restaurants
- The beach at the hotel is private, so no vendors or people harassing you.

Negatives
- If staying in the Ridge - it took us going up and down a hill and 2 separate elevators to get to our room, since the Ridge has several buildings and none are connected. Not a dealbreaker, but it is a little inconvenience after awhile
- A little noise from the bars/restaurants at the marina, but definitely nothing that kept us up

All in all, it was a wonderful stay. We would definitely come back and stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Flora C, General Manager at The Ridge at Playa Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear QtGurlie37,
Thank you very much for taking your time to share with all of us this review. I am very happy to read your positive comments, I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you had during your stay. I do want to ensure you that all your comments will be follow up to avoid any lowering of our standards.
Thank you for adding very generous remarks of the positive sides of your stay with us and mentioning the services that made your stay more comfortable.
Hopefully you will give us an opportunity to host you in the future,

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Checked in on 12-1 / 12-8-13..check in was a breeze .. The room was perfect, overlooking the marina. It was huge, full kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms, large balcony and separate bedroom. Breakfast was very good . The pools were very nice with views of the ocean and the marina. The beach was clean but not swimmable . Location of the hotel was at the end of the marina so just a short 20 minute walk for food and drinks.. Everything was perfect until it was time to sleep.. the bars and their music from across the marina go on until 3 am and even though they're about a mile away they might as well be in the room with you. It was so loud and impossible to sleep. .I realize the hotel can't control the bars music but they can use better sliding doors to keep the music out. It was a miserable experience and I would never ever stay here again. About 2 am on the 2nd evening I called the front desk and asked if this noise issue happens every night and the woman acted like she never heard of the issue before .. I find that impossible to believe. Talking to other guests at the pool a few of them had the same issue.. This property was perfect in every way except the sleeping issue.. There are many other rooms on this property and I would stay at the Playa Grande with a room overlooking the ocean but never ever stay at the "Ridge" ..unless you don't go to sleep until after 3am...

Room Tip: do not stay on the marina side ... you will not be able to sleep because of noise
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RUSSGUAJARDO
Flora C, General Manager at The Ridge at Playa Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Russell;
Thank you very much for taking your time to share with all of us this review. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you had during your stay. I do want to ensure you that all your comments will be follow up to avoid any inconveniences for our guests in the future.
Thank you for adding very generous remarks of the positive sides of your stay with us and mentioning the room was perfect and that you enjoyed the breakfast.
We hope you give us an opportunity to serve you in a future

Reviewed 29 January 2014

The Ridge Restaurant and Bar is the pool bar on the ridge, or the north end of the hotel. There are 3 small pools there. Two have views of Cabo and the harbor. The third has a view of the Pacific. All the employees at the hotel were very friendly and helpful.

Raciel was one of the bartenders at the Ridge. He was really on the ball. The second day I was there, as soon as I sat down, he put an ashtray in front of me, because the day before I had been smoking a Cuban cigar, asked if I wanted Don Jose Blanco again, and said you're in 3142 right? After spending just and hour or so there the previous day, he remembered my room number, drink and smoking preference. Incredible!!

The food at the hotel is good. The rooms are very comfortable. the only thing that kept me from giving it and Excellent rating is the walk. I was in the building the farthest from the lobby. I had to walk to the end of the building, ride the elevator to the 3rd floor, then walk about the equivalent of 4 or 5 city blocks up and down steep hills, then back down in another elevator. I had to do this every time I came and went from the hotel, or even just to go to the main restaurant or lobby at the hotel. It got pretty tiring. Especially if you had just spent all day walking around Cabo.

Room Tip: Request a room on the Pacific side. The walk isn't nearly as long or vertical.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank holycrapbatman
Flora C, General Manager at The Ridge at Playa Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I´m glad that your experience was pleasant one and hope that we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Your comments will share with pleasure with Raciel who I’m sure will be happy to know that you remember him.
Cordially