“A Real Treat”

Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Corazón de Alcachofa (Artichoke´s Heart) is inspired by a market cuisine concept to offer a hearty menu with both local and imported products, which changes daily to give our guests the best quality and freshness
Marina del Rey
“A Real Treat”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is beautiful, the food is excellent & the service is outstanding. We continue to find dinner here a highlight of our annual visit to Cabo.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank PickyTraveler26

New Jersey
“Second Visit and LOVED It Again!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Simple..........great service, great drinks, great food! If you are in Cabo, you owe it to yourself to visit this amazing restaurant!!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank robertatravels123
San Ramon, California
“LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS RESTAURANT! This was our first visit to Cabo & to the restaurant. The waitstaff is so wonderfully friendly & accommodating with any request. Their service was fantastic and the food was even better. We had perfect little crab cakes appetizers, the short ribs, ricotta with pecan-filled ravioli in Alfredo sauce and the chocolate lava cake dessert. The short ribs were so tender & juicy, the ravioli was the best pasta dish we've ever had! The appetizer & dessert were oh so yummy. They have live music on Tuesdays & Thursdays. The outside seating is a beautifully tranquil courtyard & lovely on a warm evening. We are so going back for a 2nd meal on this trip! Cannot stress how wonderful this gem's atmosphere, service & food are - triple threat that we have not found anywhere else in Cabo.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank CATHYandSIMON
Oak Park, California
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My wife and I ate here last year when we were in Cabo and liked it so much we made sure we came again this time and it was just as good as the first time! The service was great as well. Of course, their signature dish, the artichoke was on the appetizer menu, which was a great way to start the meal, not to mention the tasty cocktails. The main courses are also some of the best in Cabo. There's no ocean view, but if you are in Cabo for a few days, you can try those places as well, but the food won't be as good as it is here..... We will definitely come back again next time!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Marc S
Detroit, Michigan
“2nd visit, a birthday celebration and well worth the wait!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My 2nd visit with family and friends and it was a memorable birthday celebration. I wanted to go back for my birthday while in Cabo San Lucas; the service and food are amazing. The attention to detail, the quality of the food is such that you have to go back. The grilled artichoke appetizer is unlike anything I've ever had!!! Its a combination of flavors and the grilling just sets off the taste. I wish I could have it every day!!! Juan Carlos was my waiter...his attention to my birthday just made everything so much more special. I can't begin to say thank you enough for the wonderful "happy birthday" that everyone sang to me, along with the accompanying saxophone player's great rendition. If I come to Cabo, I will be coming back to my favorite restaurant.

• Visited April 2014