“Excellent and quaint!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We always like small, quaint restaurants that exist because they love to serve others with their gifts. Such is the case with Diego at Soave. This is a Cabo must! Don't miss out on great food, AWESOME service and a wonderfully decorated space, even down to the wine bottles as lighting.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Go.. You'll love it! Terrific food & service. The wine selection was fabulous. Small place with a really nice atmosphere and very attentive staff...entrees were very
Reasonable

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Amazing Italian food, super inexpensive, great menu and great quailty. Best value in Cabo. I had this delicious spinach fettuccine in a four cheese sauce, it was incredible and only $10 and a perfect portion. The decor is very cozy and inviting. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

My husband and I went to Soave wine bar in February. The staff was very friendly and personable. The atmosphere was small and cozy and had a warm feeling as soon as you walked in. This was the best italian food we have ever had, and we are from New York where we are surrounded by great Italian restaurants! The pasta was homemade, and the sauce was so delicious that my husband even ordered a second entree! Also, the prices were extremely inexpensive and you got a nice size portion of food. We would definitley recommend this restaurant to others! It is also located right around the block from Cabo Wabo if you want to stop by there afterwards.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

I had read about Soave on TA so was on the lookout for it and luckily stumbled upon it our 1st week. We ate there twice and each time was excellent. The host was delightful, the restaurant very attractive, excellent choices of wine, even the house wine, and the pastas were amazing, all at very reasonable prices. I only hope other people find this gem, as it was empty both times we ate there and every other time we walked by. I would hate to see this delightful restaurant close from lack of customers. Try it, it's wonderful.