This place was amazing. We actually stayed at the Exclusive Resorts villas that are located by Esperanza. We had stayed with some friends and felt like a million bucks here. We stayed in the casita and enjoyed the private pool with a front ocean view. We enjoyed the private chef dinner, the mexican festival/dinner and fireworks even the golf cart that we rode around the resort :)
It's a great place to share with friends. I highly recommend it. We definitely would pay the premium price to be here. Once we left this place we went to Riu Palace for a wedding and it was by far no comparison. We should have stayed here and not have left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico