I cannot say enough good things about this place! I just got back from my second trip here (once in Aug 2010 and now in July 2012). It's absolutely beautiful, huge rooms with private hot tub, ocean views, and spectacular service. I would definitely recommend getting a package with transportation and breakfast. If you get transportation, they will pick you up from the airport and bring you to the Esperanza in an SUV with water and snacks. You get a wonderful greeting where your personal concierge brings you on a quick tour of the property and straight to your room (no check in desk here)! Then you can hang out by the pool, eat at one of their many restaurants or just hang in your room. The pool is great and they bring by fun little snacks or drinks every 30 minutes or so. The beach is great because it is completely private. It's rocky so it's not really swimmable although the front desk has snorkel gear if you want to venture out there. Service is impeccable. When I tried to order cookies for room service they said they were out but when they arrived he told me the chef baked them freshly for me for no charge. Breakfast is expensive if you don't get it included but it's amazing. Freshly baked pastries, freshly squeezed juice and a great meal.
My fiance and I love this place so much that we are thinking of getting married there next year! We went on a tour of all the rooms and we were so blown away by the suites and villas. The villas even come with a professional chef and butler for your service 24 hours. Not to mention amazing views and personal pools. This is apparently where all the celebs and even Obama stayed. I've visited the Palmilla and Capella Pedregal and they both have amazing service as well but I think the property of Esperanza plus the service makes this place unique.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico