We stayed at Esperanza Resort for our honeymoon. We were there 4 nights. I loved every minute of it! The resort grounds are unbelievable. There are several pools that have swim up bars which is always a plus for me. But they also have an adult only pool that sits right over the ocean. The staff is very friendly! When we checked in the upgraded our room since it was slow that week. They made us feel so special by knowing our names and constantly checking in on us to make sure all our needs were met. Of course the resort is very pricey so if money is an issue then this is not the place for you. I used the work out facility which has both a weight room and a cardio room and has everything you need to get in a good workout. I also did a spa day which was very pleasant. An earlier post talked about having money and valuables taken from their room. We had nothing like that ever happen. However, we did place anything that we didn't want to end up losing in the safe that is provided in the room so not sure why this would ever be an issue. We attended several festivals and dinners on the resort and where very happy with the food and of course the service was always enjoyable. My only complaint is that a beer on the resort can run around $10. But I guess this is the cost you have to pay for being at a resort that is so nice! We will be going back again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico