We just got back from our 8th vacation at Esperanza. Its our absolute FAVORITE place to vacation. If I could give this resort 10 stars, I would. Everything is impeccable- from the amazing staff - a few standouts were Hiren, Sergio and Alfredo at the adult pool who went out of their way each and every day to make us feel like we were the only guests at the resort- Paula, who was our personal concierge and helped us with all our reservations, Jose and Veronika who served us at breakfast each morning with a smile on their face - to pretty much everyone who crossed our path during our stay. Our room (28) was fantastic and our favorite feature is the infiniti plunge pool on the balcony. We will come back again and again and again bc this place never disappoints!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico