I can't wait to return. I don't think I've ever experienced such an amazing level of service. Our personal concierge, Laura Olivares, was available to meet our every need. They made arrangements for our transfers from the airport and we were delighted to be met with waters, snacks, and even phone chargers. The attention to detail is something we just couldn't get over. Laura arranged a fishing charter for us, and when we brought back our catch the chef prepared our fish two different ways (both delicious) and we enjoyed the nicest meal on our balcony. Views from the rooms are all ocean, with waves crashing on the rocks. The service at the pool was more perfection--little smoothie samples, cool towels, a hibiscus popsicle. Besides the meal on our balcony, we had lunch by the pool, the most wonderful breakfasts each morning, and an unforgettable dinner at Cocina del Mar. The general manager, Ulises Ledesma, stopped by our table to see how we were doing, which is always so nice. Everything we tried was absolutely delicious. The hotel is not far from town, but to tell the truth, we hardly wanted to leave. It was just the perfect get-a-way for a romantic, relaxing vacation. We didn't try swimming in the ocean, and I've heard that currents and all in Cabo can be tricky, but for just a spot to watch the waves--you can't beat this resort. I expressed an interest in some of the paintings on site and they were able to email me the catalogue from the artist. Like I said, attention to the smallest details. We've been fortunate to stay in some lovely resorts, but without reservation I can tell you this blew any other away. While expensive, you get your money's worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico