Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$565
US$504
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$156
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$669
US$503
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$748
US$462
  • Breakfast included
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$294
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$215
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$453
US$425
US$414
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
US$910
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$125
1,402 results
All reviewsdel marpersonal conciergejuan josespa casitalounge barfitness classesprivate residenceprivate hot tubhotel poolinfinity edgeguacamoleamazing resortpool stafftequila tastingspa treatmentsturn down serviceour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This is not a place for people who want a cheap trip to Cabo. It's like Vegas. You can do it cheap, or you can do it in style! This was our second time to Esperanza and we would definitely come back. We are always recommending it to friends who aren't afraid to splurge on themselves a little bit.

The food is amazing! The margaritas (and tequila selection) are incredible and the view from the pools, restaurants and our room was spectacular!

A cheap $20 cab ride will take you right into Cabo (Medano Beach) if you want to actually swim or do a little shopping. I love that you are so close to all the action of Cabo, but can escape it to such an amazing resort to recharge. There were quite a few people in the resort yet it was nice and quiet, not full of 'tourists' trying to show everyone how good of a time they're having by being the loudest one in the pool.

Once again, a very relaxing trip! If you're into being treated like royalty... ;)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dennylouh
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Dennylouh,

We appreciate your glowing review from your second amazing stay at Esperanza! I’m very pleased that you both enjoyed a relaxing visit and were treated like royalty throughout your time with us.

Thank you for your loyalty to Esperanza and look forward to seeing you again and again over the coming years!

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

If desiring a quick flight to a beach that's relaxing and beautiful Los Cabos is the place to go. This was our first stay at Esperanza, which met all our expectations. We have stayed at Las Ventanas, One & Only Palmilla, Marquis (now owned by Secrets), and the Westin. They all are lovely, but each are different. If your wanting to take walks on the beach then I would recommend any of the above, except Esperanza. There are cliffs/ rocks on each side of hotel but offer amazing cliff side dinners. The huge crashing waves onto the rocks is breathtaking. Also, you can't get into the ocean here. If you want to swim then One & Only Palmilla is where I recommend. Our room is perfect, hammock on balcony, showers & bathtub that overlook ocean. The service is great. Running is very important to me, and I was super excited to be offered a running concierge!!! The fitness, yoga, and weight room will not disappoint either. All in all it was a great trip, beautiful hotel. But, I must try out Capella Pedregal next visit!

• Stayed: August 2014
7  Thank wethog
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Wethog,

Thank you for sharing your great comments from your recent visit to Esperanza. It sounds like you know and love Cabo very much! I’m delighted that you enjoyed great service and loved our rooms as well. Indeed our Running Concierge has been a huge asset to our already popular fitness program at the Spa and I’m thrilled that you enjoyed this enhancement.

We look forward to seeing you again at Esperanza sometime soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Started a long weekend mini-vacation at Esperanza and had an amazing visit for two nights. Checked out to spend a few nights at another property in the area. Upon arriving at the second hotel, I immediately knew I had made a big mistake. I thought I had ruined the remainder of the trip. In a desperate panic, I called the Esperanza and asked if they could possibly allow us to return. Not only did they say yes, the same wonderful concierge swiftly checked us back in and personally escorted us to our amazing accommodations. I was so happy to have our mini-vacation back on its luxurious track. But it gets better. A few moments after we settled in, there was a knock at the door. The hotel had sent up a platter of chips, guacamole, salsa and the best margaritas I've ever had to welcome us back. I was touched at how thoughtful they were. By the way, the hotel is exquisitely beautiful. And the pool is breathtaking. The food is delicious, too! But I have to say I was most impressed by the people who work there. Everyone I encountered seemed genuinely interested in making sure we had an amazing experience.
I love that hotel and cannot wait to go back. They have made a customer for life.

Room Tip: Overlooking the adult pool is an incredible view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Tristan M
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Tristan M,

Thank you for sharing your comments from your mini-vacation to Los Cabos. I’m delighted that you were able to experience Esperanza twice in one weekend! I’m thrilled that you enjoyed our in room amenities and delicious food as well. I also agree that our team here is what makes Esperanza so special and this makes us very proud of what we do.

Tristan, thanks again for your feedback. We consider you part of our family and look forward to creating many more wonderful memories for you both over the coming years.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Really a great resort. Personnel are incredibly accommodating. The food was delicious and creative, definitely the opportunity to have gourmet mexican food! Our room was just beautiful with a great ocean view. Poolside lounging relaxing with attendants appearing whenever you required anything. Exercise facilities are great. Enjoyed the spa.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Maureen S

Dear Maureen S,

We appreciated reading your wonderful comments. I’m glad that you and your family had a great stay and were pampered throughout your time with us.

We trust you’ll return again soon in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I can't wait to return. I don't think I've ever experienced such an amazing level of service. Our personal concierge, Laura Olivares, was available to meet our every need. They made arrangements for our transfers from the airport and we were delighted to be met with waters, snacks, and even phone chargers. The attention to detail is something we just couldn't get over. Laura arranged a fishing charter for us, and when we brought back our catch the chef prepared our fish two different ways (both delicious) and we enjoyed the nicest meal on our balcony. Views from the rooms are all ocean, with waves crashing on the rocks. The service at the pool was more perfection--little smoothie samples, cool towels, a hibiscus popsicle. Besides the meal on our balcony, we had lunch by the pool, the most wonderful breakfasts each morning, and an unforgettable dinner at Cocina del Mar. The general manager, Ulises Ledesma, stopped by our table to see how we were doing, which is always so nice. Everything we tried was absolutely delicious. The hotel is not far from town, but to tell the truth, we hardly wanted to leave. It was just the perfect get-a-way for a romantic, relaxing vacation. We didn't try swimming in the ocean, and I've heard that currents and all in Cabo can be tricky, but for just a spot to watch the waves--you can't beat this resort. I expressed an interest in some of the paintings on site and they were able to email me the catalogue from the artist. Like I said, attention to the smallest details. We've been fortunate to stay in some lovely resorts, but without reservation I can tell you this blew any other away. While expensive, you get your money's worth.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank txmama03

Dear Txmama03,

Thank you for your lovely review. It was wonderful having you and your husband at Esperanza and to create such a special romantic getaway. Here at Esperanza, we aim to please and it is the attention to detail that ensures a perfect guest experience. It is our wish that you return again very soon! Thank you once again for your wonderful detailed feedback.