I got married and went to Los Cabos.
It's fair at all. The place is beautiful and moreover I guess it´s the best hotel in the region.
We were in doubt between Esperanza and One and Only Palmilla, which we also went to visit, but the Esperanza is better.
Perfect. Beautiful place and unsurpassed.
Excellent service. All employees in good spirits and very cut. They surprise us in small things, and that´s what makes all the differences...
The apartments are beautiful, huge beds, all overlooking the private beach. Was the perfect honeymoon and it seems that we still more flattered....
Great spa, jacuzzi on the balcony, infinity pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico