“Really Good”
Review of Viva Cabo Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cabo San Lucas
Viva Cabo Hotel
Ranked #61 of 71 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I stayed at Viva Cabo Hotel with my four friends in January 2013 and we really enjoyed a lot. I found this place perfect for business as well as leisure travelers. Rooms are well appointed and big. We had a kitchen and refrigerator too. I really needed this all because I am very particular about my diet and have to store some of my medicines at particular temperatures. Staff is well trained and polite. They tried their best to make our stay comfortable. Will come back again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joel R
Reviewed 16 May 2007

If you like luxury, this hotel is for you! My boyfriend and I just returned from the best vacation I have ever been on. Would highly recommend the ocean view with the private "terrace". I just love that word! We went the All-inclucive route, which was really good, but keep in mind that it only has two restaurants. We were used to places in Cancun that had 8 restaurants, so two took awhile to get used to! La Parrilla was only open for breakfast or lunch and La Casona is a gourmet restaurant with absolutely wonderful food. Views are breathtaking, jacuzzi and pool are perfect, Again...I would HIGHLY recommend!

Stayed: May 2007
2  Thank Edenky
A TripAdvisor Member
Southern Calif
Reviewed 19 September 2005

If you are looking for somewhere to stay that is close to everything, this is it. Small, quiet, quaint. Big rooms with kitchens and refrigerator. Great service and very reasonable as far as price. If you fish or just want to be close to the marina this is it. If you like the nightlife you can walk to all of it.

• Stayed: July 2005
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 January 2003

This is a great property and well kept secret! The location is the best if you are fishing or want to participate in the nightlife. Close to all the Cabo fun! Rooms are huge, and with the property being so small you are treated like someone special. This is a winner.

11  Thank quickspender