“Best fajitas in Cabo!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We travel yearly to Cabo, always searching for new inexpensive but highly rated places to eat. Campestre was recommended to us by a local. We were not disappointed. The food was delicious and very well presented. Inexpensive, large portions, I barely made a dent in my mexican combo plate. I found the staff a little unfriendly, we werent greeted when we came in and had to stand there for a few minutes before we were acknowleged.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

We went on the recommendation of a local as his 'favorite place to eat with his family'. It was full of local and way up from the harbor but fell short of flavor. The pico de gallo was plain tasting and the food, although large portions, was good but not outstanding. The service was, ah, I ordered shrimp fajitas but was given chicken, the waiter confronted me and said, 'I read back your order', he did, but I heard shrimp. I had asked about the chicken before deciding on shrimp, I felt like I should have accepted the incorrect order because he was pressuring. Not a terribly bad experience, but not stellar. We, will not go again.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

If you want to eat where locals eat, please find your way to arrive to this place by asking a taxi driver to take you to El Campestre, this is the REAL DEAL!! very clean, nice ambiance, no a/c but no big deal, all servings are over sized and very well cooked, lots of flavor at ridiculous prices, the best dish I recommend for a not hot situation dish, are the Green enchiladas, if you can tolerate from one to ten a little bit hot, please ask for the Chile relleno meal, wich I believe is one of the best I ever had in Mexico, fish is fresh, rice is magnificent and tortilla soup and chicken soup is fantastic, you will find all kind of locals, accountants, plumbers, architects, families, etc... from Cabo San Lucas and several tourists thta has found the secret. you will spent arround 10 dollars 80 pesos for a two course meal including perfectly drinkable fruit water included in the package with a main dish and a soup, here the quality of the food seems to be important to the owner who use to be a cook many years ago in a big hotel, if you have a tight budget follow my lead you will be very very impressed!!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Our first time here and we all enjoyed it immensely. Mexican fare at its best. Our waiter was Berto and the service was great. The bananas flambe was very good, as well as the show making it. A great experience, we'll be back.
Dennis

Reviewed 18 February 2014

If you want to go big, you will certainly get your fill at Campestre. Food is OK, prices are every good and portions are huge. If you are after a big amount of food for a small price, Campestre should fit the bill.