We visit Cabo San Lucas frequently. This time we stayed at Cabo Villas and we really enjoyed the location, their beach is swimmable and liked the location close to Mango Deck and Sharky's Tacos and being closer to the down town area. At other resorts we've stayed in that have one bedroom rooms usually have 2 bathrooms, our one bedroom at Cabo Villas only had the one bathroom.We had a guest stay with us overnite and it wasn't convenient to have the one bathroom. Also the shower had mold in between the tiles. and the shower water pressure was horrible it took 45 min to wash my hair. The resort was ok it wasn't as nice as other resorts I'd stayed at in Cabo, it was comparable to a Holiday Inn. Their pool isn't that wonderful it just basic not a classic resort style pool area, which we never use the pool anyway. We had to attend a sales presentation and the sales guy was nice and realized soon we were not interested in purchasing, he did his job as he has to and was courteous and let us get back to our vacation. We've been to sales presentations at the Mayan which I thought they were going to hang us before they would let us leave, so Cabo Villas' wasn't that bad. I doubt we will ever stay there again, unless we find another real cheap deal there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 138 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico