Things we loved:
- Location - walking to Marina and Downtown
- Swimmable beach for the kids
- Baja Cantina - one of the most comfortable and enjoyable oceanfront relaxation spots to enjoy some drinks and watch the kids play in the water
- Actually very good food - the Sushi was especially good at Baja Cantina
- Rooms were pretty big and nice, especially if you have an ocean facing unit with sliding walls
- Probably one of the best spots in all of Cabo for enjoying the beach and activities
- Helpful service and staff - Adrian at Baja Cantina was great
Not so much:
- Timeshare pressure upon check-in, especially when they heard we already committed to going to Dreams for their presentation
- Towel policy - at $25 deposit per towel, hold on to your towels because people are like hawks
- Maintenance could be a little tighter. The hot tub from the unit above us dripped onto our balcony for a couple of days until they fixed it.
- A little noisy from the rooftop Baja Brewing Company, but some level of that is acceptable. The food and atmosphere there was good.
Bottom line, we had a great family vacation here for a week. Enjoyable for us and the kids (ages 3 and 5). We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 138 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico