We stayed for 2 weeks in Villa 4. Although our unit was older & slated for demolition in the future it was very comfortable & the view from our balcony was amazing! We even had our own private hot tub which was a pleasant surprise.
The resort was very clean. Security personnel at each entrance so we always felt safe. Resort staff wear uniforms & are very friendly and helpful. The tap water is safe to drink. No bugs.
When you check in you will be offered a welcome drink & asked to attend their time share presentation. If you are looking to buy one definitely check it out as it has many benefits but otherwise just say NO.
The 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit we had was basic, but met our needs. Beds were comfortable.They do provide soap, shampoo, body lotion and lots of towels. In the kitchen you will have to buy coffee, tea, filters, salt, pepper, etc. No dishwasher but they have dish soap & a scrubber. Daily maid service is provided & the service was exceptional.
It is an excellent location. Just down the steps to a Medano beach where you can go swimming. There are lots of water activities, bars & eateries. You are within a few blocks of the marina & downtown shopping.
You can get free beach/pool towels at the lower pool. They were large & thick & we traded them in each day for new ones.
Internet was $5 a week. I received e-mails but sending them was frustrating as it was either slow or they didn't go at all. Early morning (before 7 am) was the best time to use the service.
If you are on a budget, here are a few tips:
Make airport reservations (both ways) on line before you leave home.
Take local bus to Walmart for supplies as taxis are expensive. It is not air conditioned but costs only $1 each way per person. It can be caught within 3 blocks of the resort. Look for the Walmart sign on the front window or ask the driver. Walmart is open 7 am - 11 pm. Sams club is behind Walmart complex.
Do not make phone calls from your room. We made a collect call & were charged $35.
At the airport avoid the timeshare sharks by picking up your suitcases & follow exit signs without talking to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 138 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico