We had the Oceanfront Penthouse and the view was absolutely amazing! The deck was big with a hot tub and we enjoyed our mornings and late afternoons just watching the action. The room we rented from VRBO was great! It had two bathrooms, two showers & lots of space but the best part was the deck. In the mornings it was cool to see the fishing boats leave the marina and the sunrise, in the afternoons all the action at the beach - and in the evenings the sunset cruises heading out.The wifi didn’t work in this room very well but worked great at the pool. It would only work in the room if you sat on the corner of the bed and held your phone or Ipad above your head in the early mornings. I think it was just the location of our room as no one else had this problem. The service at Cabo Villas was great, we asked for extra soap and towels when we arrived as we were short and the maid was there in 5 minutes smiling…what the heck? I thought this was Mexico! That was a pleasant surprise. Everyone that works there is just so gracious and helpful. The bartenders are fun and fast. The food was awesome, we ordered lunch on the beach three times, sushi and crab cakes were amazing! Great service was encountered everywhere. Baja Cantina pizza, beer sampler and view is incredible. The gym was fine, had everything needed and was never crowded in the morning. The only thing I wasn’t a fan of was the pool area, mostly in the shade at this time of year and not all that “posh” but there were a couple other smaller pools…they just didn’t have the greatest ambiance compared to other resorts we’ve stayed at. The spa was fantastic, we had a 90 minute couples massage and enjoyed the hot tub & steam room beforehand. Cabo Villas is affordable too, we got the oceanfront penthouse for cheaper than a one bedroom next door at Casa Dorada. We love the location and how easy it was to walk to town. We enjoyed our week at Cabo Villas but will probably go back to Casa Dorada next year if we can swing a good deal - so far it’s still the front runner for us as far as the way the resort is set up and location. We love Cabo and are can’t wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 138 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico