Cabo Villas Beach Resort
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$198
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$247
Melia.com
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$498
US$438
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$439
  • Breakfast included
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$748
US$499
  • Breakfast included
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$239
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$392
US$370
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$742
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
US$819
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$178
1,153 results
All reviewsbaja cantinabaja brewing companybayview suitesswing barnew towerpool grillmango deckhot tub on the balconybeach staffcan't beat the locationminute walk to the marinaocean frontwater activitiesspring breakbeach chairsfull kitchenadult pool
FilterAll languages
995 - 1,000 of 1,153 reviews
Reviewed 1 December 2009

Expectations were tamed with so so reviews. We were put in Building #1 floor 6 and were very pleased. Room was clean and spacious, pools were very nice but hardly used by the wife and I as we are beach people. The Baja Cantina Beach Club was excellent, Francisco (our cabana guy if you will) waited on us hands and feet for the entire week and we took care of him also. Loungers were comfy, sand and water were to fie for. Drinks were a little weak I must say but you can never go wrong with cerveza. the food at this place was excellent as well....and location to downtown was ideal (2 blocks!!)

Many locals would hang here at night and we met many people who would visit the Baja Beach Club during the day from other resorts and hotels...it was that good!

We will be back...

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Tan_Haole
Reviewed 26 October 2009

Needed a few extra days on top of our week at our resort to participate in the 2009 Trip Advisors Black and Green Tournement. Found a package deal At Cabo Villas Beach Resort for 4 days 3 nights lodging plus a days fishing on a 34' Stryker. Quickly made reservations and added a discounted 2nd days fishing to the package. Reservations were easy and quick confirmation between staff and Project Director allowed pease of mind. Prior to arrival we were contacted with updated information on several occasions. Check in was quick and easy and room was very nice. A one bedroom oceanview just above the pool. We were given VIP treatment the whole stay. Perfect location also, lots of good resturants close by and right out the door to the beach. Fishing portion was a class act also. Boat was the biggest and fastest in the tourney. Nice 34' Stryker, in good conditionbut kind of showing it's age. Still the crew put us on fish everyday. After the first day of fishing we were greeted dockside by the owner to see how things were going. We will use them again. The resort was also nice in that it was perfectly located between the beach and town. Easy walks each way. Pool areas were clean and well kept, and big one had a swim-up bar, (a must for us). The Attitudes Resturant was good and with LCG Vouchers it was very reasonable priced. This trip was between Patrica and Rick. I know we can't control weather but the only drawback to the whole trip was that the pool seemed always in the shade. We've been coming to Cabo for several years August and now October and it has rained every trip. We believe that the desert needs us to come to Cabo and we are willing to do it. Life is tough. Contact us if you have questions or want prices. Would we go back, fishing, Sammy Hager, great friends, food and drink, "you betcha in a minute. " See Ya

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank davealvie
Reviewed 21 October 2009

My husband and I just returned from a week stay at this wonderful resort without the kids. It was perfect. The resort is a small boutique hotel right on the beach, near everything. It is not kid friendly, so this was perfect for us. The room we stayed in was gorgeous, executive 1 bedroom suite, overlooking the ocean with a hot tub. I was a bit nervous about going after reading the reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful everything was. The people were super friendly, the food was delicious and we attended the time share presentation to get the discounts. We weren't bothered by anyone at all. I think the key is to confirm which building you are staying in. I believe there is one old building and thats what gets the most complaints. Overall this place was a gem!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RadlerGreatNeck_NY
Reviewed 12 October 2009

There are dozens of better places to stay in Cabo. Yes, Cabo Villas has a great location. But the "resort" is basically an upgraded Holiday Inn (all apologies to Holiday Inn). Forget about sleeping as he walls/floors are paper thin and you hear EVERY noise from EVERY neighbors. Plus, many of the rooms are right next to the pool bar that blasts music and football games all day. Want to take an afternoon siesta? FORGET IT. This place is a JOKE!!!

Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Locorico
Reviewed 8 October 2009

My trip was a "me" vacation without the husband and kids. I stayed at Cabo Villas my first 7 days, which ended up being the best of the 14 days I had planned in Cabo. I was spoiled while I was here. Two for one drinks most of the afternoon at the swim up bar. The whole staff was very tentative at the villas. After the first day, the bartenders smiled as soon as I sat down and knew what I wanted. My room was a one bedroom with a mini kitchen, which was great. I was able to close the bedroom doors and window to make it very dark. No light to wake me in the morning.The resort was quite. No loud ungodly music playing. Cabo Villas is on the main beach in Cabo, Medano Beach. The view of Land's End right out my balcony. Totally breath taking...just beautiful!!! Within five minutes walking distance to downtown and the Marina where there is a mall too that is totally air conditioned, which was a great spot to hit with the humid temperatures after walking around town and the marina. Just downstairs from the swimming pool is Baja Cantina where the food was wonderful. Sushi everyday. Can't say enough on the good time I had at Baja Cantina. Wednesday night - Mexican Fiesta on the beach...what a blast!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo