Cabo Villas Beach Resort
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$467
US$401
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$261
Melia.com
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$388
  • Breakfast included
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$610
US$596
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$272
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$782
US$215
  • Pool
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$216
  • Breakfast included
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$149
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$884
US$846
US$3,439
Hotels.com
1,160 results
All reviewsbaja cantinabaja brewing companybayview suitesswing barnew towerpool grillmango deckhot tub on the balconybeach staffcan't beat the locationminute walk to the marinaocean frontwater activitiesspring breakbeach chairsfull kitchenadult pool
Reviewed 23 February 2010

This was my first time (with many more trips to come) to Cabo Villas Beach Resort. Our room was what we expected, staff was great and very accomodating to our request/needs/questions. I had the best massage with Francisco at the spa! The Nagasaki (?? on spelling) shrimp was to die for - I lost count on how many orders we placed on that. Our kids devoured the pizza from the Baja Brewing Company that is located on the top of one of the buildings. Traveling with another family with 4 teenagers between us, the Activities office was very helpful with suggestion for activites to do.

Cabo Villas Beach Resort has, in my opinion, the best beach in the area!

We are planning to be back in 2011

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank DragonflySignatures
Reviewed 21 February 2010

Even though we booked this hotel seven months in advance and had a reservation confirmation letter from them, they did not have a room for us when we arrived. They said they had "oversold" the hotel and wanted us to stay at a small hotel a block inland. We were assured the other hotel, Bahia, was very nice, clean and had a hot tub and pool.

We went to that hotel and it was filthy dirty....a hot tub with no water in it, and the pool being worked on too. The sinks were missing many tiles and had black mold growing in them, and directly in front of our balcony on the roof was a feminine hygiene product! Gross! We're really not veyr picky, but that was just disgusting and we were not going to stay there.

We went back to Cabo Villas to explain that the Bahia was unacceptable. We were then in line behind 6 people, all waiting to complain about their rooms at Cabo Villas (poor location, noisy, dirty, etc.). Deciding not to waste any more precious vacation time, I used their wireless access to book another hotel online.

I would never recommend Cabo Villas to anybody. Even if you have a signed confirmation letter from them, it is not worth the paper it is written on. We ended up at Pueblo Bonito and were very happy with that.

3  Thank TripHHH
Reviewed 19 February 2010

We orginally had booked at another hotel but were not impressed and switched to the Cabo Villas immediately. At first I thought this hotel would be too 'busy' and too large as we usually like the smaller intimate hotels but I was mistaken. Even though we were only there for a 4 day stay we realized it is just perfect... so good infact we even bought a timeshare. We met lovely people (many of whom had been going to this resort for over 20 yrs so I think that speaks volumes). It is located at the start of the Medano beach hotel strip so you can walk to the right for 'quiet' beach or go to towards 'The Office, Mango Deck, Hotel Dorado' for a lot more action and a infinite choice of bars/restaurants. Good thing about the location also is that it is a 5 min walk to the Marina/Town but at night the hotel is very quite and you are not bothered by the partyers/traffic.
I did not use the Spa on site but it is quite impressive and the prices are similar to what you would pay at home. We ate several times at the Baja Cantina restaurant ..the shrimp Eggs Benedict at breakfast was 'to die for' but everything we ordered was amazing. We used the Baja beach club also and drank and ate there during the day.... our waiter Pedro was very sweet and accomodating and they give good service but are not in the least bit pushy..... when we arrived in the mornings we wouldn't order drinks for a couple of hours but were never made to feel that we 'had' to have something.
Front desk ...Moises and G....... the guy with the glasses ( I can never remember his name sorry) great service! We started in a Studio room for the first night then moved to a one bedroom........both were lovely rooms. Bed's comfy....... so clean, the hotel is immaculate. Pool was a little warm but if you wanted to cool off there is the very cold Pacific Ocean steps away :) .... The hot jacuzzi pool at the back of the resort was so relaxing and gets great afternoon sun. There are also 2 other restaurants on site... Baja Brewery which I think gets a good crowd going at night (a little loud over the speaker system) but that was during the evening hours and if you closed your unit door you really didn't hear anything. Not sure what the other restaurant Attitudes is about.
Overall a great resort...... can't really think of one thing to complain about (and I'm fussy!). Oh yes the vendors on the beach... .way too many of them..... and they hang out at the ropes of the beach club area so it can get a bit annoying but I was also told to stop buying their stuff and maybe they wouldnt keep coming back! LOL. It is fun haggling with them though and they were always polite not like in some other countries! Other problem is the timeshare sharks.........they are everywhere you go.... this hotel included of course........as you walk down the street..... in town..... but that is a small price to pay for an amazing loction, I fell in love with Cabo on my first trip 3 yrs ago and can't believe it took me this long to go back......... won't wait that long next time..... Enjoy!

1  Thank teeinTO
Reviewed 15 February 2010

My wife & I spent a week at Cabo Villas and enjoyed every moment. From the moment we checked in till we left for the airport, our stay was fantastic. The location of the resort is ust great. On the beach yet easy walking distance to downtown. The service was first rate in every respect and we returned completely relaxed.

Reviewed 15 February 2010

Where do I begin.... I will never stay at this hotel again! Upon check in I was harrassed to sign up for a time share tour. ... I said no thank you many times and she persisted. I was givin a margarita and brought to my room by the only nice employee at the hotel and his name was Alfonso. Once I got all my bags into the room I noticed that there was a neon light from the store across the street as well as street lights shining in my room and that the location was terrible.. not to mention the paper thin blinds and curtains... the noise was unbearable. I went to the desk to complain and to see if they can switch my room. The man at the desk was BEYOND RUDE!! He said that is the room that I paid for and thats what I get. He said we have a room for the next two nights available (I was there for 4) but I would have to pay $60. per night extra but ultimatly end up in that same room again. I refused to pay for the extra charge and asked to speak to a manager only to be told he wouldnt be there until 9 am the next day. I was woken up several times through out the night with cars driving by and honking as well as screaming people and was woken up for the final time at 8 am to a truck beeping in reverse. I was furious and wanted to calm down a bit and planned on talking to the maganger later in the day. So I took a walk to the beach and came back to find myself locked out of my room with a key that didnt even work(thank god my cousin was in there) at this point I totally had it! I walked back to the front desk and asked them to get me a key that WORKED. The manager Moises walked back with me to see what the problem was with the key and at that time I expressed my feelings to him. He said he would see what he can do and he would be back. About a half hour later he came back with only ONE key for the TWO of us and I was told that he didnt have another room for that night but would see what he could do the next day. But again.. he had another room in a higher category but would have to pay extra for it. I refused again. Soooo I went to sleep and was woken up all night again with the same noise from the cars and drunk people screaming. I never heard back from Moises. He didnt try to contact me at all. I had given up and realized that I was stuck with this hell hole of a room. This hotel should be ashamed to even call this a room. They really should change it to a storage area or somthing else. Upon check out I walked by several of the staff carrying my bags and not one offered to help me to the office. I found the staff, with the exception of Alfonso who was very sweet (he acutally felt bad for me because he knew I was right) to be VERY RUDE. My idea of a nice vacation is relaxing all day going out at night to have some fun and sleeping in a little when needed. Sleeping was not an option at this hotel. I spent my entire vacation at Nikki beach which is located at the ME hotel. I stayed there 6 months ago when I visited Cabo and chose Cabo Villas becuase it was less expensive this time around... this is a true example of you get what you pay for. I will be returning to the ME and staying FAR FAR AWAY FROM CABO VILLAS. They care about their time share guest only. So beware with this hotel and the usless staff!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends