We stayed in an executive Ocean Front 2 bedroom lockoff with jacuzzi, and loved it so much we are going back in 2 weeks from now. It took a bit of time to get checked in, but enjoyed some appetizers at the bar while we waited. Our room was gorgeous and the staff was great. After reading some bad reviews, I am assuming people with bad experiences stayed in the older buildings #2 and #3. The only area of the hotel I would recommend is Blg #1, this is the newest building and the most modern. Make sure when you book you know exactly which room number you will be in and have them email you a map - which used to be on the website but no longer. The pool was nice, but seemed full of suntan oil, so I never went in it, and why, when the sea of cortez is right there! Go in it people! Its bath water! Take a parasail, its amazing ! Take a snorkel, its amazing! The security could have been a bit tighter at the beach one day, as it gets really annoying when the solicitors come over the taped off area and invade your space on the beach. I loved the outdoor bars on the beach..and near the beach. The recreational companies were excellent and friendly. It costs more to stay in the ocean front rooms, but worth every penny for the view, and I think they give you a bit better service knowing you paid a bit more. The maids did come to the room a bit early, but we just told them to come back later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 138 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico