We just returned from a nice stay at the Cabo Villas. I can't say enough about the staff. Small problems with the room were fixed INSTANTLY! Time share presentation was low key and worth the two free snorkeling trips. The restaurant near the beach was very good...we ended up eating there most nights. Good food and reasonable prices (margaritas for $3.50). Best tortilla soup in Cabo, and the Mexican plate was delicious. We stayed in the executive one bedroom in the new building with a magnificent view of Lands End.
Room appointments were beautiful...a good moderately priced (for Cabo) destination......................BUT, they have started earth moving for a large development on the West side of the building. The constant beep,beep,beep of the equipment as it backs up just drove us nuts. 7:30 am to 8:00pm, plus clouds of dust blowing into the Bay, leaving a thin layer over much of the interior of the condo if you left the balcony doors open. This, in addition to the non stop American pop music blasted from the three beach bars on Mendano beach, with additional amplified voices over the PA encouraging binge drinking, put a damper on our week. If you want to stay at Mendano Beach, this is a good option once the dust settles. Make sure your room faces East toward the street, even though another building is being built there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 138 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico