“Great haircut and good pedicure for $59.”
Review of Senza

Senza
Seattle
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great haircut and good pedicure for $59.”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Maria did a great job cutting my hair. Quick, efficient and really skilled. Love my cut. Throw in a super pedicure and I am a happy customer.

3 Thank KrapeGirl

Orange County, CA
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Relaxation”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We received vouchers for a 30 min massage and decided to take advantage of it. The place was difficult to find, even using our google maps because more than one location showed up. However, once we found it (and passed it the first time since the parking is before the place on a one-way street) the place inside was calm and peacful and the staff were friendly.

We arrived a half hour before our appointment time but they were able to accomodate us within minutes. The rooms were as expected, the only thing I didn't like was that the head rest was covered with a towel and I didn't like putting my face tight into a towel. Felt like I couldn't breathe well at first and the roughness of the towel left temporary marks all over my face.

The massage itself was great. My friend's experience was also great, although it was different than my own.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Horrible experience before the wedding”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

I came to the spa the day before the wedding on November 3rd
to get my nails done, and then decided to refresh my hair color and wax my eyebrows.

The good:
Nails done by Lilly I think or Lila were good, she cut a little too short than I asked her, but the nail job after all was great
Carmen did my toenails and did the awesome job

The bad:
The same girl who did my nails also waxed my eyebrows. OMG... I explained exactly where I want to keep hair and where I want them gone....... Didn't work that way,,,,, because she didn't understand me and assumed that she will do the good job. I was not happy with my eyebrows
Besides that,,, whatever wax she used,,, she ripped the skin off around my eyebrows,,,,, horrible. Picture attached
and that's the day before the wedding

The horrible:
I don't remember the name of the girl who colored my hair. I asked her to pick the color as close as possible to my natural hair color. Specifically requesting light brown,,,,, just the boring light brown without any reddish, auburnish or yellowish. She brought me the samples and asked to choose from them. I told heh again that I let her pick because she is the professional, and she should know what color will turn reddish or yellowish In a natural light. ,,,, long story short,,,,,,, she picked wrong,,,,,,,, I was crying on the way to my hotel because my hair was yellowish,,,,, I hate my hair,,,,, take advice from me do not ever get your hair colored (can't say anything bad about other services) at this salon,,,,, especially before the wedding. I will need to photoshop my hair color on every singe wedding photo.

Visited November 2012
5 Thank Kristina J
Providence, Rhode Island
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Massages for two please”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Massages are 44.00 on Wednesday. We got one the day we arrived and then on the day before we left. Great massage, clean place and easy on the wallet.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ekgri
Mona, Utah
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Seems like the spa was an afterthought....”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Now that I've been to a few, I would only rate this spa as average. It did not have the quiet, soft, atmosphere one would expect. It seemed more like a beauty salon with the spa added as an afterthought with no idea how to make it inviting or enticing. When I arrived there was not one person in the waiting area and I thought I had made a mistake. The massage area and the massage itself were both unmemorable. I have found there are many other spas in Los Cabos that provide better service, atmosphere. and overall spa experience.

Visited December 2011