Ive been comming back here for a few years and we really love this small charming resort. Im here to escape the New York winter and play golf with my friends. The resort is filled with many older folks who purchased years ago. Its very peaceful here and rarely any children. (another plus in my book). The restaurant is good and has live music and dancing on Tuesday nights.
They have a nice pool and a great hot tub the size of a small pool. It has an open air lobby with free Wi Fi connection. The Tvs have good reception and the units are large comfortable rooms with daily housekeeping. There is a putting green next to the pool and a bar at the pool area.
A Walmart is real close and walkable if you didnt have to carry much. A taxi to town is 100 Pesos or $10. There is a Banamex bank in the Walmart shopping center where you get a good rate of exchange Pesos to dollars. Right nowFeb 1st ,about 13 Pesos for every dollar. The resort is giving you 11.5 pesos for every dollar.
The resort has a free shuttle to the golf clubhouse only about 1 mile away on the property. Its an interesting course and a lot of fun to play and a good challenge with 5 sets of tees. More high end golf courses are nearby that would rival pebble beach. I look forward to this vacation every year. The restaurants in town are amazing. Just down the road from this resort has two very romantic places. The Sunset Da Mona Lisa restaurant has an incredible view and a telescope to view the stars. The Puerto Viejo restaurant on the corner of the same road as the Mona Lisa also have a wonderful view of the Harbor and Cabos lights at night, and a flute player or a singer depnding on the night you go.
So enjoy this resort for what it is a clean, charming quiet place on a golf course with a nice bar restaurant. We love it. If you need to be on the Ocean stay at one of the many resorts in town. But this place is very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You have just discovered the gateway to a fabulous golf vacation in the heart of Cabo San Lucas. This sprawling resort is composed of 74 rooms, nestled among 745 acres of native Baja foliage, colonial architecture and brickwork merge with personalized service to create a charming yet modern property that stands apart from larger hotels in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Cabos Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Hotel
- Los Cabos Resort
- Los Cabos Golf Resort Cabo San Lucas, Mexico