We were quite pleased by the reception of the staff at this resort. At no point did we feel that we were anything less than appreciated. The staff learned our names immediately, called us by such daily and politely offered to be of service without being pushy. Surprisingly, there were very few others there that week. You all missed out. The pool side was comfortable and quiet. The food upstairs delicious. Watching the whales breech and breath from our balcony was exciting. There were a few times that we could hear their calls. The location is excellent, not only being at the "end of the earth", we back up a few paces to be within walking distance of more good food, diving accomodations at Manta Divers, a dinner cruz with Cabomar, a quirky locals bar of fishermen that made for an evening of some jovial beers, shots, and singing along with their local folklorico (I didn't know a word, but it didn't matter-I sang the vowels only) and swimming with dolphins. There is also a neat little organic market "Cabo Organic Market at Pedragal" within walking distance and eat at at Penny Lane while you are there . Get some produce, cheese and bread, bring it to the room and eat at home. Remember tourism is their livelihood, so there are a lot of hawkers seeking your business. They calm down as they repeatedly see you day after day. Until then, smile, say thank you, but no (gracias, pero no) or if brave enough "vivo aqui". They will give you space. What a wonderful week of rest, adventure and good food with a very hospitable people. Viva Cabo!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico