We stayed at Finisterra for 2 days at the end of May. We were a little dubious as there were reviews good and bad but we gave it a chance and we are SO glad that we did. The rooms had the most incredible view and were completely new. Super comfortable King size bed (and we booked the cheaper room). Spa bath in the middle of the room. When you arrive you are welcomed by the most lovely reception guys you will ever meet.
The Italian restaurant is amazing. Even in Italy I didn't get Caneloni this good. We had it both nights. It was my birthday on the first night there and the Ceasar in the restaurant organised me a special birthday cake with Happy Birthday written on the plate. Such a sweet touch that they didn't have to do.
The most amazing service we have ever received in any hotel/restaurant etc was that of JESUS in the other restaurant, Don Diegos, and where you eat you (incredible) breakfast. He was welcoming, friendly, genuinely interested in us. We popped in here on multiple occasions purely for his fantastic service. He truely made our stay so amazing and we still talk of him and the hotel to others heading to Cabo. He is absolutely perfect at his job. Make sure you ask for him to be your server. He is tops!
Even the gent (I cannot recall the name of Im sorry to him) who took our bags to our rooms was so friendly and welcoming. Amazing people.
The shower in the room was huge and was cleaned spotlessly each day.
We had room service which was NEVER too much trouble at any time of the day or night.
Truely worth staying here. Maybe ask for one of the new rooms on the hill.
The pools are great and even the service by the pools is exceptional.
The breakfast is honestly mind blowing and incredible. Every fruit you can imagine. Cereal. Yoghurt. Hot meals. Pancakes. Rice. Curry. Cheese. Pastries. Granola. The list goes on and on and on. Unbeatable.
We cannot recommend this place highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico