My husband and I went to this resort December 10-14. We were in the junior suites for one night and then upgraded to the nicer renovated rooms for $75. Definitely worth the extra money. Fantastic views, the exclusive pool, better alcohols, and closer to all the restaurants. The only bad thing I guess is that it's a little farther to the beach but shouldn't tAke you longer than 5 minutes to walk to the beach. Upgrade people it's worth it if you can get it for $75 extra a night.
The food was fantastic and the staff there was great. We were greeted by everyone we passed on the resort. The staff works very hard although I do think they are a bit understaffed. Definitely not the staffs fault though. We caught some fish and had it filleted. The cooks prepared it for us and it was to die for! The chef was at the Agave.
For the money... This place was great. We actually met 4 different couples during our stay who were members of the resort. They all seemed very pleased with their membership.
Concierge...Samuel was amazing!
I think this resort has gotten some negative reviews because they are going through some major changes and renovations. The renovations did not affect our stay at all!
I have one recommendation for the hotel. It would be awesome if you had change for bills other than pesos so we could tip your staff. My husband went down 3 separate times for change for $100 and all that was available was two $50 and pesos. We didn't want $100 in pesos when we were leaving soon. We wanted to tip the people that cleaned our room, brought room service, drinks, etc. but we needed some change. Please consider this.
My husband and I will be back and can't wait to see the completed renovations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico