We are new members to the Royal Elite vacation club and Sandos Resorts and are not disappointed we joined...so far. Our first visit to Finisterra Los Cabos since our purchase last May was wonderful. Only complaint was they stopped the shuttle to/from the front entrance to the reception area. We "assumed" the shuttle service would always be available to us as they had it last year.
Upon arrival we were greeted by friendly staff and personal customer service representative, Sandra. Throughout our stay Sandra was available to ensure our stay was a pleasant experience. Can't say enough about the staff and the property. The sales staff, Richard, Maria, Nelson, Chris (newest member from our home town in FL - whoo hoo) Christine, Luis, Jared, Jose Luis and "our lawyer" Luis Macias are the most professional group of people you will ever meet.
The view of the marina is breath taking. Each morning Fausto or Ricardo from "Cup Cake" prepared our special cup of coffee while we watched the sun rise. Shortly thereafter, off to the Spa for a yoga/stretching/Pilates class with Federico, who recently celebrated his 8th wedding anniversary! Breakfast at "Don Diego" with Carmen, Isabel, Jenny and all the friendly servers. We spent most of the day at the owners pool where Jaime made the most refreshing drinks. Throughout the day you can see the Dolphin show for "free" (another member benefit). Lunch at "Tortuga Beach" (owners only restaurant) with Javier, Fernando and the rest of the great server staff. Dinners we went to either "Don Diego" with, Anna (reception) Adalbert (maker of the best Spanish coffee) Alberto, Pablo, and Gilberto or "Emiliano's", named after Paulino, GM, who went out of his way to make our stay even more pleasant. Jesus, Karla (reception) and our friendly waiter, Raul were available to ensure our meals were prepared to our satisfaction.
We were so pleased with our first Royal Elite and Sandos Resort experience we already booked a three week vacation in October 2014 at their Caracol, Playa del Carmen and Cancun locations.
Enhancements are currently being conducted throughout the property. We are looking forward to returning to Finisterra Los Cabos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico