Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Tesoro Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
Cabo Pedregal Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Viva Cabo Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Restaurant
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
Siesta Suites(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Restaurant
3,174 results
All reviewsdon diegocupcake cafecupcakeswhale watcher bartortuga beachwhite partyagave restaurantvip poolstones clubroyal elite membersfinisterra suiteswim up barmiddle poolocean viewtime shareentertainment teammichael jackson show
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This hotel was amazing. Me and girlfriend came here for a girls trip and never felt unsafe the whole time we were here. The rooms were very clean and the resort was incredible. The food is what you would expect in an all inclusive. Not bad I was okay eating there. It was walking distance to the bars and clubs ... but a long walk much better to get a cab. About 45 min drive to the airport.... We used transcabo and they were on time and the vans were clean. I have to say I loved the 2 girls that did the activities at the pools. I feel bad I cant remember one of their names but I do remember Alexia she was awesome! Erick was very cool too...watch out ladies he's a cutie! The guys working the bar at the pool were always nice as well.
The only complaint I have about the property is the disco has little kids in it at all times of the night and there is always kids in the adult pool. Its great its a kid friendly resort however there is a time and a place for children and a nightclub is NOT one of them nor is the adult pool. And we were not the only ones who noticed this I heard this from many people leaving the club and annoyed at the pool for the very same reason.
I would def come back thank you from making my trip so much fun!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Brandi T
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We just got back from our trip yesterday july 21st, 2014, and we just loved the place. Food was excellent many options for healthy food and they opened restauants to be able to accomadate the busy times for meals. All employees work very hard and are very kind but sometimes they did seem to be short handed. Everything was included even room service and the only reason I did not give them 5 stars was because the rooms service was really slow. Small walk to the pier and shops and shops of souvenirs. The hotel is on the pacifice side so you will not be able to get in the ocean but for a small fee there are lots of taxi boats that can take you to a nice beach. WE never encountered waiting times during our meals since we avoided going during peak times. I came back home relaxed and very happy with the whole experience and cant wait to go back next summer.

Room Tip: WE stayed in a Jr. Suite which was closer to pools and elevator. rooms were very large and had very good views.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Lupita S
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Wonderful view from all the rooms. This is a small hotel and therefore all the staff are wonderful and caring. They have good entertainment most evenings considering it is a small hotel. Would be nice if they had at least one more a la carte for a change up. Buffet was average and you could always find something to eat. Everything was tasty. Pools are great as is the beach. No swimming in the Pacific allowed because of the rip tides. Very quite in the evenings. When we were there it was very windy and cold so not able to sit outside and enjoy the views or marina. Needed a sweater or jacket every evening. I would not recommend this place for small children as there are several areas where they could encounter danger. Main lobby could certainly use a bar and social area. There is no need for 2 merchandise stores. Loved the Cupcake Coffee & dessert cafe

Room Tip: Rooms towards the Coppela Hotel north have a compressor running all the time. Not a good place for rooms as it is very loud and you will not get much rest.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank meechuk
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Kinda disappointed. We stayed at the other sandos in cancun and was expecting the same great service. The hotel looked nice when we arrived Wednesday. Checking was fast got our room around 2:30. When we got to our room it was clean but kinda old looking. The fridge aka mini bar was full of sodas and beer. For water they have a small water cooler, which was nice but tasted like tap. Bathroom was old looking but manageable. The ac unit was loud and hard to have on while sleeping. (Tip have the ac running during the day so at night it's cool. also bring bug spray lots of mosquitoes). During the week service was good but a few slow workers. once the weekend came friday-sunday, there was so many people trying to eat at the few places to eat you had to wait. seating at the buffet at don deigo was 20+ mins. at emilios it took 5 mins just for someone to bring water and a menu. the agave the food selection was blah. service was slower. just sit anywhere you want. If your a elite member you get seated right away, so dont get mad for that reason. there are alot of employee who try there best and a few who slack off..
Overall this place was ok...

Room Tip: run the ac during the day and turn it off before you sleep to loud to sleep with on. bring bug spray. anything 2nd floor and up has a great view. eating at the restaurant during the weekend get there early.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank FishYONG
WebRelations_SF, Manager at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear FishYONG,
First we thank you for all your comments, we have shared this valuable information with the management, and we can say we have been working to improve our service at the restaurants since we acknowledge that there was a large amount of people at peak hours.

We apologize for the inconvenient with the Air Conditioning, we have addressed your concerns to the involved department.

We do hope that we would have another opportunity to welcome you again in the future and will definitely serve you our best with no more any inconvenience like what you felt in your recent stay.

Best regards!

Lorenia Muñoz | Web Relations | Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Food here was excellent. Service In the restaurants and by the pool was great .

I have just a few complaints. Upon arriving at the hotel we asked to be upgraded after knowing that the suite that we booked was just a regular room. The woman at the desk told us it would be 1400 dollars more for a weeks stay. After bargaining for a while they gave us the upgrade for 300 dollars which made me feel really swindled by their initial offer. In my opinion the room that we were given should be considered a standard suite. There was nothing phenomenal about it, it was just nicer than their standard

Secondly we were given $100 dollars in vouchers for the spa , so I thought I would be able to get a massage. When I got to the spa they told me it would be an additional 95 dollars for an 80 minute massage . In what place does a massage cost 200 dollars?

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank BklynGrk

Dear BklynGrk:

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience at your arrival. We passed this information to our Front Desk Manager to avoid these circumstances, we are sorry for how this made you feel.
Also we apologize if there was a misunderstanding with the Spa Credit. The total for these vouchers is $100usd, but there are three vouchers, each one for a different service, I am sending you a private message to follow up on this. We are sorry if it was not clear enough.

We are glad to know that you were satisfied with the food, the service from our restaurants and the pool. We appreciate your kind comments and we thank you for helping us to improve.

Should you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Lorenia Muñoz | Web Relations | Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos