*** BEST PLACE TO EAT IN LAS CABOS "MARIA CORONA" AMAZING... OTHERWISE: The experience at the airport was horrific. People hollering at you and pulling on you to listen to their spiel concerning a time share... We were looking for a certain driver and several people lied to us saying they were him. Had they not given me a description I would have been clueless. Once we got the right guy he was awesome. The resort is beautiful. The staff is very nice and helpful (if on a slim chance they understand what you are saying) However, the pools feel like bath water and were extremely dirty. We ate breakfast on the morning we were leaving I had eggs and bacon at the resort and have been sick ever since... That has been 5 days!!!! The location was great, short walk to the marina. We took a boat to Lovers Beach and the water was so choppy and bad undertows we were really afraid for our safety and the guy on the boat could have cared less.. Never once even tried to help us in or out of the boat. People are very aggressive about getting money from you. We travel a lot and will never go back to Los Cabos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico