“fantastic deep tissue massage”
Review of Eden's Spa

Eden's Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Eden's Spa is a full-service spa where you can find all the services you would find in any first-class Spa. Massage, Manicure, Pedicure, Facials, Hot Stones. You will be very pleased with the professional ambiance, service and, most importantly, THE LOW PRICES!! Come relax with us!! You deserve it!!
Calgary.
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“fantastic deep tissue massage”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I went to have a deep tissue massage at the Eden massage parlour after reading a recommendation on one of the travel forums. The parlour I visited was in a house a five minute walk behind the ME Cabo resort. I signed up in the room downstairs, the staff were very professional and courteous, the area was very clean with a waiting area to relax in until it was time for you to head went upstairs to the massage rooms.The massage rooms had a large fan for cooling and the temperature was perfect. As I was receiving my massage I could hear the local sounds ( roosters crowing, dogs barking etc.) Lizzera worked me over with her magic fingers for ninety minutes.( $50.00 ) The parlour was very clean and well appointed, a clean washroom was located upstairs. I would fully recommend Lizzera! I enjoyed the massage so much I visited the parlour twice during our one week stay at the ME Cabo resort. ( I requested Lizzera again on my second visit ). They have another location right on the beach but I didn't have a chance to utilize it

Visited April 2014
2 Thank pianoman88

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Edith was great!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We learned about Eden's spa when we were grocery shopping at Walmart and some guy was trying to get us to sign up for a time share presentation. Instead, we asked if there was a place we could get a couple massage that wasn't hotel prices ($195 for 60 min), but more reasonable and still clean. He suggested Eden's Spa. They have parking which is great in Cabo. They are close to the beach, so we were able to head there afterwards to have a nice lunch. The couples room was clean, they were also air conditioned and Edith gave a great massage. It was $40 for 90 min. She also did some aromatherapy thing at the end with lavender that spelled amazing. I highly recommend her. She really got in deep between my shoulder blades which is where I usually need it the most. Pleasantly surprised b/c of the low price. We went back a 2nd time before leaving and I made sure to request her. :)

Visited May 2014
Keller, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We were in Cabo for 5 days. We found the Eden tent while walking on the beach and my friend and I thought it was a great deal $30 for an hour. The first massage I got was excellent. I had a woman, but do not recall her name. We went back our last day and I had a a male this time. I do not think he had any massage training at all. All he did was rub oil for an hour, did not even touch my hands or feet and when I flipped over to my back, did not touch my neck, shoulders or chest. I was rather disappointed in the second massage. I complained to the "manager" on the beach but really does no good. I was not going to waste another hour of my last day for another massage. I will give three stars due to the inconsistency.

Visited May 2014
Kirkland, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Massage!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I just had a massage this morning with Ulises and it was so awesome! I didn't expect much since it was only $30 but worth every penny and more. It's not a spa experience but it's right on the beach listening to the waves and how can you get better than that?!? My therapist was very good, just the right pressure, deep I the areas where I needed it like my shoulders. He did the massage from head to toe and even a little reflexology which was nice! Thank you so much I will be back before my trip is over!!

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Unbelievable value & great massage!!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Stumbled across this during a stroll down the beach on my last few days of my trip. Went back 2 days in a row it was such a great deal & massage. Had 2 massages with tip that was less than half of what I would have paid at a resort spa. My masseuse was Ulyssis was terrific.

Visited March 2014