The view of the Sea of Cortez was amazing from the lobby sitting area. We arrived a little early...we tried to check in but our room wasn't ready (which was fine). We hung out in the sitting area for a little while just to enjoy the view, and then went to the Peninsula for lunch. The service and food there were great, and the scenery even better as it is right on the beach.
The pools were beautiful, and it was relatively empty when we were there (3rd week of May). If you like to explore, I recommend heading up towards the timeshare side. There's this hot tub right near the timeshare sales office that just about hangs off of a cliff. It's amazing to watch the surf crash into the rocks there, especially in the evening.
After check-in, we went to the beach. The "sand" was a bit more pebble-like so bring some water shoes. We were able to make do with our sandals, but I think water shoes would've worked better. The beach isn't very swimmable as there were a lot of rocks. But we were able to take our masks & snorkels and watch the fish (there were a ton!!) for awhile. Schools of fish would just swim right up to you. Amazing. Note that the water was a bit cool even in May.
We had dinner at Rosato. The food was good although a bit expensive. They brought out a few complimentary appetizers as well. We weren't sure what it was, but my husband got sick later that evening after eating there. He wasn't sure if it was allergic to a spice or something that was put into the food. I had tasted his dinner as well and I did not get sick. Maybe something to pay attention to if your stomach is a bit more sensitive.
Had breakfast at the Vina del Mar the next morning. The food was good and there was a good variety. Husband was still not feeling well so he didn't have much breakfast. Our breakfast was included with our reservation, but I still had to sign a check for the total amount and then the front desk deducts the cost for the breakfast from the final invoice. Thought that was a little bit strange.
We were only there for 1 night, since we were passing through on the way out to a longer stay at Cerritos Surf Colony. We enjoyed the facilities even though my husband was not feeling well for half a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Mexico