Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$155
Bookit.com
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$263
Melia.com
  • Pool
Hotel Quinta Del Sol(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$196
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$422
US$261
  • Pool
Hotel Mar de Cortez(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Pool
Los Cabos Golf Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$97
  • Pool
Casa Bella Boutique Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Pool
Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$261
Priceline
  • Beachfront
5,624 results
All reviewspeninsula restaurantla bodegabikini barisrael castillosushi sky barfire pitlos cabosvacation clubour waiterbeautiful resortall inclusive resortfish tacostime sharefood and drinkstop shelfkids clubthe mexican restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Some of my review will no longer be valid soon as I read on Dec 15th it will be an an inclusive resort. We got a great deal on a package thru Travelocity so we came here. We did not eat here as it is too expensive. Just for coffee in your room it was 55 pesos (over $4) to make coffee i the cheep coffee maker that most hotels in the states give you for free. Out first room on check in had the view of palm trees and nothing else so they graciously moved us to a room where we could here the ocean with the slider open. The only problem was there were no screens on the door so we couldn't keep it open long at night.
The grounds here are huge with several pools and many shady spaces on the beach. The jacuzzi are tepid not hot which was really an issue for my boyfriend as this is his thing. They have one in the spa with a sauna but you must pay to use it or use it after a treatment. There is construction going on which you can here with the slider open but not too bad otherwise. If you like to sleep late this might be a problem for you. The beach is not a swimming beach but very beautiful and since it is isolated there are no vendors to bother you. We rented a car which in my opinion is the only way to go. It is quite cheep but they then tack on mandatory insurance so do your homework. If you don't have a car you will be stuck at the resort unless you want to cab it........better to have a car to explore great beaches nearby or to go into town.
The crazy chair savers are at work here. There are plenty of chairs to the pools and beach but the problem is finding one in the shade. I looked out at 9 am this morning to see towels laid out with no people just to save a spot. It was an overcast and chilly morning...still saving their spot.
On the time share thing...it is a fact of life here..we got it at the grocery store, with the rental car after we checked in here. We checked in and immediately went to our room bypassing the timeshare as we had an appointment in town and needed to leave right away. The timeshare people have the map of the grounds and info on the property...things normally given at check in, so yes it is shady but later when we inquired they were low pressure basically telling us if we are interested they are there.
We shopped at the Mega (huge grocery store) which is hard to miss coming out of the airport for all the snacks and breakfast food we needed. This worked out great.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

We went to the Fiesta after reading the reviews. The room was great. The grounds were beautiful!. We were only approached by the timeshare once, and declined. We were already checked in. Rosato restraunt was the best!!! Thanks you to our great waiter Carlos. Everything was delicious. Wonderful service. We also ate at the Vina del Mar. Great service. Can't say a bad thing about this place. Reading the reviews we knew that we would need to take a taxi to town. Thanks for the heads up everyone. We came for some fun, and some relaxing.

2  Thank jimandbeths
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The property is very clean and the room was nice. I WAS VERY DISSAPPOINTED IN THE TIME SHARE SCAM.. All the reviews that say your room isn't ready until you talk to a salesman.. are TRUE! I will say once I told her I was not interested in a time share and that we had already scheduled all of our activities.. our room was magically ready. It really irritated me that she wanted to know where and what time we were going (like we were lying or something) The food was pretty bad and way overpriced.. They will charge you for coffee in your room.. I mean the coffee packages to make your own coffee.. I think that is ridiculous.. However, the body scrubs at the spa are great and the ambiance is very nice! I wouldn't waste my money on having my hair done.. she didn't really know what she was doing.. We liked the WESTIN much better, but wanted to try this hotel since it was 10 miles closer to town. YOU MUST RENT A CAR.. This hotel will really rip you off on transportation. They charge you for a round trip fare, but the last bus picks you up at 9 PM.. If you want to enjoy the town, it doesn't get going until 10 PM.. So, rent a car, you will come out way ahead and renting at the airport is cheaper. A cab ride from here charges the same as coming from the WESTIN, which is about 20 miles vs. 7 miles.. So, go figure.. another scam. But if you rent a car and eat somewhere else, this hotel is great...

1  Thank JJLYNJO
Reviewed 29 November 2013

My first time to Baja California. (not Fiesta Americana chain) This is their prime jewel, in my opinion. Late January 2013 weather here was absolutely perfect all week, not a cloud in the sky,
sunny, mid 70's days, 59 to 60 evenings. Breakfast Included in my package was outstanding!!! Other restaurants, very expensive. Staff very courteous, yet the greeting, "only you" made me feel a tad awkward, as I appeared like "the only patron" at this vast I call 5 star resort. Ocean view room seductive, with "take your breath away views". Downside, this optional all inclusive resort, or a la carte, is 5 miles away from Los Cabos marina proper. I had a rental car, but, got
lost, after leaving the airport, thus arrived, a full hour + in the dark. Would use a shuttle bus or
taxi next trip. Road signs to entrance of facility are poor, causing anxiety. Great food in Los Cabos, I recommend for evenings jaunts. This resort caters to "couples" and large upscale business conventions, apparently, and to groups of golfers, but not to single travelers, which made it quite lonely at Fiesta Americana, as well, as Los Cabos, as well, "for a January vacation"
The Spa I rate a tie for Number 1 with LaCosta (Carlbad California) (Canyon Ranch, Tucson AZ)
High Security was comforting, with no one hassling you on the beach "selling you things" a big plus, yet, you pay a price for isolation, if you are alone. 150 lush cabana chairs were 90% unused
all 7 days, as ornate beautiful complex was 90% empty, partly "my timing". Perhaps I am spoiled with Waikiki Beach, Kaanapali Beach (Maui), Miami Beach, San Juan beach, (all in the dead of winter) with a mix of couples, singles, and groups. "I highly recommend for families, golfers, and,
couples for a romantic holiday @Fiesta Americana Grande". Nightly pitfire by the beach, with Spanish guitar host, was very nice at this hotel resort!!!
Everyone in Los Cabos + crowded Cabo San Lucas, very friendly to Americans. Felt very safe.
Would return again, but with a traveling partner, (my interpretation).

RJ Mc

Room Tip: Ocean view on at least the 2nd floor, or above. I was on a long wing, mid way toward the Sea of Cortez. Sliding glass door, on 2nd floor, made it nice to hear the ocean waves in the evening, with a private balcony to see sunrise, and sunset every day, and lush gardens/pools.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

8 of us family and friends, 4 of which were kids, spent 5 days here. As soon as we got there we knew it was going to be a great place to stay. We were greeted with friendly service and a margarita. The rooms were great the grounds and amenities were pristine. I would recommend the all inclusive plan it's a really good value.
The only negative is the airport. When arriving and getting our luggage you have to walk by a bunch of very aggressive time share people who promise to be your transportation but they aren't. Don't fall for it just keep walking until you are outside and the real transportation service is there.

• Stayed: November 2013