we went there over the thanksgiving week. The hotel grounds, including the pool areas are beautiful. Coconut palms, lounge chairs, shade covers, hammocks, and plenty of places to relax and enjoy the pool and the beach.
Our family of four really enjoyed the water.
Beach is rocky but my 8 year old and 11 year old girls snorkeled right off the shore. The beach has excellent snorkeling, lots of fish and the rocks under water form adventurous underwater canyons to swim thru. You will see schools of fish, puffer fish, bright, neon colored small fish... and if you still feel uncomfortable swimming there, just walk upto your knees and the fish will come to you.
Pool areas were nice. Especially at night. Looking at the stars, and hearing the waves, while floating at the infinity pool, became our post dinner activity.
Rooms are great.
Service at restaraunts were slow. S l o w....they have a lot of people working there but not so efficient. ...
Hopefully the construction is over but when we were there, constant drilling of the hammer, and loud construction noises kept interrupting ...
After 4 days, I finally asked the front desk, is there anything that can be done? Or at least tell us when they are drilling so we can escape?
The front desk referred me to another person,
Christian?? He must of been the manager. He apologized but of course they could not stop the construction.
He did go the extra step and tried alleviate the problem by giving me a rough time line of when they were doing the construction and asked if I wanted to be moved further away.. He handled the situation well, with professionalism.
Overall, this property is excellent. Everyone tries hard to make your stay enjoyable. Could be more efficient at the restaraunts.
Will return again... ah, I miss the Pacificos already.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Mexico