My wife and I recently stayed at Fiesta Americana in Los Cabos, Mexico. My wife won an all expenses paid trip for two, so immediately you know that since it was free I expected the utmost in the facility, the food, the service and accommodations. We stayed in the first week of February the temperature was about 80F in the day and around 60F in the evening, as I expected. As far as the rest..........
I expected authentic architecture set on beautiful grounds maintained with perfection and not a weed to be seen. I expected colorful flora and fauna attracting the most inquisitive yet productive humming birds from dawn to dusk. If I were to look east over The Sea of Cortez I would have expected to see whales, families of whales playing, dancing and spouting off just off shore after a fire-red sunrise. Difficult decisions of were to lounge, what pool to sit in, or which shady hammock to nap were definitely expected.
I would have expected more food choices than I could eat in a lifetime and if I didn't like one I could choose from over a dozen more. An omelette chef, tortilla chef, chilaqulies, juevos rancheros, tostadas with fresh tuna, fish tacos, sushi, and I expect I could go on and on and on. Regardless of what I ate I would accept nothing but the freshest of ingredients and presentation. As far as beverages.......I would expect enough spirits to not remember what I was expecting.
I would have expected Jose to run at full speed across the resort grounds at least 500 yards to get us towels as soon as he noticed us going for a late evening hot tub and we had none. Thank you for fluffing my beachside lounge-chair with fresh beach towels big enough to para-sail with, it's what I would have expected of course. The young man who taught water aerobics and got everyone really fired-up, well, I would think his knowledge of Mexico's rich history was as extensive as it was. I expect to pass along the meaning of cinco de mayo to my fellows. Guillermo, Francisco, Jose, Juan, you cannot expect me to remember all of their names but as one would have expected they were ALL smiles, good mornings, and holas........ And as expected they were perfecto!
We expected a clean, up to date room that was comfortable, had a great view and was equipped with all of the comforts of home. Turned-down sheets, chocolates, hot showers with pressure, you guessed it! Expected.
If you are coming here these are the things that I can tell you to expect.I couldn't have expected better if I paid for it. Thank you for all of your staff's hard work.
Amor, High Expectations
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Mexico