We earned our stay at Fiesta Americana with our Origami Owl businesses and the resort location was outstanding if you are looking for a private, quiet getaway. There are several pools, which offer sun/shade at different times throughout the day. Staff is quick to serve you wherever you sit, including the beach! ALL of the staff that we encountered were amazing. Super friendly and really took time to get to know you. Loved the live music in the evenings near the fire pit! Make sure to have singles/fives on hand for tipping, and make sure to tip. The staff really does work hard and deserves to be tipped. Pesos are not really necessary at the resort, however we did use them in town.
They have an event planner on site for excursions like swimming with dolphins, zip line rides, camel rides in the desert, fishing grips, boating trips to see the arch (in town) and whales. The spa is great and is done by appointment.
We traveled with a 20-month-old and every staff member took time to say hola and adios to her. So sweet and she even picked up some Spanish after our five days there. There is a kids club available, with lots of fun activities for the kids, but the lady working did not speak any English and they will only watch children from 4-12 years of age. This was our first time at a resort with our child so maybe this is typical.. It's good to know ahead of time though.
Cons: Wifi is terrible. The only place to get semi-decent reception is at the coffee shop from what I found. Very basic room service menu. We loved the Mexican cuisine but had a hard time finding foods our daughter would eat. We made sure to have plenty of snacks along that she would eat and they were gone before we left. We had to switch rooms for our last day and we were without a room for three+ hours. This was frustrating with a little one needing to nap.
Traveling with a little one can bring up added challenges so overall I would say this resort is superb and I would highly recommend it for a quiet getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Mexico