First, I'd like to say, that I've been an owner here for 7 years. We have loved it here and come twice a year.
The good: the property is still clean and well maintained. The spa services were great. The fire-pit area has been expanded and the evening music is lovely. Free wifi (poor signal) & new coffee shop. Looks like they expanded the Kids Club.
The bad: zero communication to owners about the property being all inclusive. I was not even informed at check in. Found out after being BANNED from 2 restaurants at lunch time...yes, owners do not have the option of going to any of the new restaurants (Mexican, ceviche, sushi, grille) unless they purchase an all inclusive package. Zero food service on the beach. NEVER offered a beverage at the pool or at the beach....not once in 7 days. Was it because we didn't have an all inclusive wrist band? Zero food service At the pool, unless you are all inclusive. New menu at the Peninsula Restaurant was lacking. For breakfast, only buffet is offered...no menus. You can go to the coffee shop for coffee & pastry, but being gluten free, my only option, was ordering room service....3800 pesos for papaya, yogurt and juice. Dinner & service at the Peninsula was good & was the only good service we received. The overall feel is that owners are now second class here. For owners to get the same amenities we are used to, we have to pay for it. With all inclusive, comes more people, more booze, more noise. We stayed at the club pool to avoid the nonsense.
If you are an owner, make sure that you hit The Mega so you can eat & drink what you want. And be prepared to be ignored while lounging on the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Prestigia, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Mexico