Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$553
US$396
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$388
  • Breakfast included
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$610
US$596
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$261
Melia.com
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$272
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$782
US$215
  • Pool
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$216
  • Breakfast included
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$149
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$877
US$3,439
5,705 results
All reviewspeninsula restaurantla bodegabikini barisrael castillosushi sky barfire pitlos cabosvacation clubour waiterbeautiful resortall inclusive resortfish tacostime sharefood and drinkstop shelfkids clubthe mexican restaurant
Reviewed 2 May 2014

So I chose Fiesta Americana in Los Cabos because of the 4.5/5.0 rating, boy what a mistake. First, I specifically booked a double bed but of course I was not given that however didn't know that until I went to the room. When I called to get a room with a double bed I pretty much wasted the entire first day waiting for a room with double beds. The first room they gave me with double beds looked as if someone had laid in the bed, there were stains on the chair in the room, the table was dirty and the room didn't look like it was cleaned at all. The bathroom had a sanitary napkin in the garbage and it didn't belong to me or my travel buddy. Yuck! When we finally got a new room the day was over and we hadn't done a thing to enjoy our vacation except wait, wait and more wait for a room. Service was less than desirable as it seemed like they catered to a different type of client than myself or my traveler buddy. They were rude and did not try to hide it. While at the pool, everyone around us was offered drinks however not us..... The food in the buffet and restaurants was limited not only in taste but in variety as well. Actually, I travel quite often and I must say they had the worst food ever! Period, point blank! We never received a program at check in so we could be aware of the different activities and events going on in the hotel during our stay so we would either stumble on something or miss it because we didn't know anything was going on. They gym was the smallest I've seen in a resort that included vacation homes. It wasn't big enough for the hotel guests let alone vacation home guests. We volunteered to sit through that awful presentation for vacation homes which is pretty much the same thing as timeshare and while waiting in the lobby to be seen by a representative we were again ignored, we sat there for about twenty minutes until we told them we were there for the presentation. It was as if they didn't see us, it was horrible! My travel buddy asked for a mojito the first night we were there and we were told they didn't have mojitos. The next night she asked and they had mojitos however it came with hair in it. She gave it back to the waiter who quickly returned with another glass of mojito and that drink too had a piece of hair in it. I didn't feel the love, the service sucked, the rooms were not cleaned properly and the hot tub had a disgusting green film in it that made me jump out of the tub in a hurry. The chairs on the poolside are dirty and need to be cleaned or reupholstered. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. However if you are looking for a mediocre resort and don't care too much about food, cleanliness or service then by all means try them out as for me I would never book at a Fiesta Americana ever in my life... My experience there was the worst!

Room Tip: Don't book at this resort.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank joywill75
John K, General Manager at Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this review with all of us. I regret that you were not pleased with your stay, and that the resort did not live up to your expectations.
As a luxurious All Inclusive resort we aim to personalize not only our service, but our cuisine as well, in an effort to suite the different tastes and preferences of our guests.
I was very much concerned by your review and disappointments you faced during your stay with us. I do want to assure you that all your comments were followed up and we are working hard in order to avoid any lowering of our standards or inconveniences for our guests in the future. I would also recommend that our guests openly express their views and recommendations to us while on property so that we can attend you personally and immediately.

We sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to attend you in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This was our first time at this resort and we were so happy with our decision. The resort itself is great and it was so quiet. We travelled with our two young boys(4,2) and it was perfect. The end of the pool we were at seemed the perfect distance away from people who were there without children. We stayed around the main pool with the kids, but during naps I went to the adults only and sports pools and they were both great. The food was the best for an all-inclusive that we've been to anywhere. We really enjoyed the ambiance and food at the Italian restaurant and the sushi was very good as well. The buffet breakfast were good enough, but I mostly just had omelets made to order. We did have the dinner buffet 1 night and that was fairly good. I would definitely do the italian and sushi restaurants for people that are picky. They did have a steakhouse as well, but we never got there. We were able to feed the fish right at the beach and that was quite the experience for my two boys. The beach area is perfectly sandy and the rock enclosure helps to keep it safe for young and old swimmers. There is quite a strong undertow during certain parts of the day. The staff was extremely friendly and were not pushy for tips. Generally I would leave a couple dollars after each meal and after being served all day at the pool I would tip our waiter there as well. The gym is fantastic for a hotel! Plenty of equipment wether you just enjoy cardio, yoga, or even has just enough for strength training. If there were any complaints about the hotel from our family it would be the amount of steps to get most places. You can take elevators, but you have to walk extra distances to get to them. The location of the kids club was the only other complaint, again due to the stairs. My 4 year old couldn't wait each day to go back to the kids club each day. He was usually there while we were in the gym and then again for movie night after dinners. They did have activities all day for parents interested in leaving there kids there for longer hours. Thank you Fiesta Americana for the week it was much needed and we absolutely would recommend this and would happily return.

Room Tip: The lower you go the better for not having to do all the stairs, but then you lose out on your view. The 3rd floor would have been my ideal selection for what I saw.
4  Thank travis r

Thank you very much for such a positive review, especially for your kind comments about the great service provided by our staff, it is a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and met your expectations. Comments like yours motivate us to do our best to maintain the GRAND quality of service we provide and to keep improving every day.

We look forward to having you and your family as our guests again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

This was our family's second trip to the resort and everyone was very pleased. We thought that since it had turned all inclusive the quality of the resort would change, but we were wrong. The resort is even more luxurious when it comes to service. Everyone was extremely happy to be here. We did have a hiccup while checking in with the reservations manager because the price for each of the 3 rooms was different but he quickly remedied the situation. Loved the poolside service and the lunch station by the terraza ballenas. We even got to meet the well know Chef. We were there during Mexican spring break and although the hotel was at 100% capacity we still felt personal attention. They were even so nice to send us a forgotten item. I hope to be able to afford the resort next year since their prices have gone up.

Love the variety of people and nationalities. I also really appreciate that the resort has a Mexican feel and you do feel like you are in Mexico tasting the various regional cuisines of the country. It has an authentic feel. See you soon Fiesta Americana. Our maid was great and so was the bartender at the Martini bar.

1  Thank patitaLa
John K, General Manager at Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you very much for such a positive review, especially for your kind comments about the great service provided by our staff, it is a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and met your expectations. Comments like yours motivate us constantly to do our best to maintain the GRAND quality of service we provide and to improve it every day.

We look forward to having you as our guest again next year.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We have been coming to this resort for the last 14 years, as vacation club members. It is a understated, but beautiful resort, with a fabulous staff. Although there were only previously three restaurants, this was OK with us, because we frequently go into town for dinner. This year, upon arrival, we were informed of the new "all inclusive" status. We were also informed of the opening of FIVE new restaurants. We were excited about this, until we learned that these places were only available to all inclusive guests. None of these five new places accepts cash or room charge payments.
Other changes include:
-Only 3 beer options (Dos Equis, Tecate Light & Indio)- NO Corono or Pacifico, which are our beers of choice
-No menu option for breakfast- only buffet. When paying out of pocket, this is about $25.00 per person. While we enjoy the buffet, there are days we prefer something lighter. This is not an option, unless we ordered room service
-No food services at the pool or the beach. All inclusive guests can buy food at stands by the pool, but those of us who aren't all inclusive cannot
-No children allowed in pool by pool bar
-No children under age 12 or 18 (we got mixed messages) at the Italian restaurant, Rosato
-Asian only menu at Peninsula restaurant in the evening. The food is very good, but very limited choices. The only other restaurant allowing children at night is Vina del Mar. This is now buffet only at night, also.
We are not all inclusive people, and would only like to have the same restaurant options, if we could pay out of pocket or to our room charge-- that's fine. In our opinion, exclusive and all inclusive just don't go together. We bought under one pretense, and the entire feel for the place seems to be changing (and believe me- we're not snobs!) As founding members and Master members of the vacation club, we almost felt like second class citizens this year.
The only constant is the beautiful grounds and the incredible staff. We truly love the staff, and especially want to recognize Jaime (the only waiter on the beach) and Anselmo from Vina del Mar. They're both wonderful and added greatly to our enjoyment during this transitional time.
While we love Fiesta Americana, we, for the first time, have considered looking at other resorts. We will go back next year, hoping that some of these kinks have been worked out. If not, we may have a very difficult decision to make.

19  Thank Jennlandes
John K, General Manager at Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write and send me your opinions based on your recent stay here at the Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos. We are proud and grateful to have you as Founding and Master Members here at this beautiful property.
I will be taking your comments into consideration and am sure that soon we will be able to return to having an a la carte menu at Viña del Mar for breakfast as well as having more brands of beer available at all bars. Peninsula By Night will also offer dishes from our previous menu that were popular with guests.
With regards to the All Inclusive, our Members have access to all of the food and beverage outlets with numerous options, such as full day pass, partial day pass and night pass at very reasonable prices that can be paid with points as these outlets have no prices and cashiers to deal with pay by consumption.
We have had very positive feedback from guests who have tried these packages due to the flexibility you have with them. You decide when you want to use them. The only thing we ask for is that all registered guests in the room buy the package on the same day.
There is an adult only pool by the pool bar and we have 5 other pools for you to enjoy.
For the moment children under 13 can enjoy the dining experience with their parents at Rosato before 7pm. After 7pm Rosato is a fine dining restaurant where adults and children 13 years and above can enjoy our delicious Italian Cuisine.
I really appreciate the fact that you have remembered and mentioned some of the staff and I will make sure that they are recognized for their attention and service.
Here at the Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos we are committed to customer satisfaction.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2014

My wife and I are expecting our first baby in 2 months, have never been to Cabo, and couldn't be any happier with our stay at Fiesta Americana before our life changes. This was our first "all-inclusive" experience and holy canoli, it was awesome! All of the resort employees are unbelievably friendly and accommodating. It didn't matter if we were requesting another room, eating at the sushi restaurant, getting room service, finding a place by the pool to park our lazy butts (they moved chairs and umbrellas), ordering ceviche, hitting the swim up bar (me since she's preggers remember), chilling with live music by the bonfire, getting ready-to-order omelettes, every single person we encountered helped with a huge smile! We relaxed, chilled, and then relaxed some more. The pools were awesome, spas relaxing, beach refreshing, restaurants scrumptious, drinks glorious, room was comfortable, activities plentiful, convenience to airport great, shuttle to town helpful, etc.

So if you can't really tell yet by this review, I highly highly recommend this place for you to check out. We're already working on our friends and family to try to plan a future trip there!

Room Tip: 5th floor by the steakhouse gave us a great sunrise view...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marisela H
John K, General Manager at Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Congratulations to both you and your wife!
Thank you for writing this wonderful review, our biggest reward is to have happy and satisfied guests like you.
We look forward to having you and your baby back as our guests in the near future.