Our family stayed in a 2 bedroom club condo (via Hilton Vacation Club) at the end of July-early August. Starting with our room- beautifully appointed, well air conditioned, comfortable and clean. Beautiful views from our balconies.
The rest of the resort was equally as beautiful. The common areas and restaurants are not air conditioned. Just the way it is. The restaurants were wonderful- we ate in all of them at least once. All very good. The Italian (extra beautiful modern décor), Sushi (what a view!) Steak House (great service), Mexican (shout out to William) and Thai (beach side) were all great for dinner, but in all honesty never had a bad meal. Our favorite place to eat was the Chevicheria which is pool and beach side, only open until 5pm. Delish food and exemplary service (looking at you Israel-you are amazing).
On the beach-Highly recommend renting a cabana if you can- very comfortable and takes the service to an extra high level. The staff at the beach is wonderful whether you have "parked" for the day under a Palapa (free) or in a Cabana (fee). Our favorite at the beach was yet another Israel- incredibly friendly, hard working and attentive. He was great with kids and adults alike.
My only negative comment is the pool situation. The resort has 6-7 chlorinated pools. All incredibly beautiful to look at, plenty of chairs and loungers, never seemed too crowded, seemed cleaned. Water, no matter what time of day, was WAY to hot. First, why not have 1 pool be a salt water pool? The resort should consider some type of cooling system (which we understand other resorts in the area had). 2 of the kids (all of which swim regularly) in our group (9 and 15) came down with ear infections not long after we arrived (on site medical attention was fabulous). Too much heat and bodies in those pools. Among the pools- the adult pool, with swim up bar, got a little crazy in the afternoon- people got drunk pretty early in the day-so we avoided it. The ocean is beautiful, rocky in most places, but a beautiful area rock free to the extreme right. Near the rocks you could readily see beautiful fish.
We had a wonderful stay. Staff was outstanding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Mexico