6,165 results
All reviewspeninsula restaurantla bodegabikini barisrael castillosushi sky barfire pitlos cabosvacation clubbeautiful resortfish tacosour waiterall inclusive resorttime sharekids clubtop shelffood and drinksthe mexican restaurant
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I had such an excellent experience here! First of all the hotel is beautiful, meticulously maintained, and absolutely spotless. Our suite was massive, and well appointed. The beach views are stunning. I really liked that there are multiple pools throughout the property, so it never felt crowded. The food was excellent, literally every dish I had made me want more. Especially for all inclusive, the quality of the food was beyond what I expected- 5 star all the way. They have many types of food for whatever mood you are in, but my favorite was Blue. If you like the nite life, they even have a premiere nite club on site for guests, which rivaled anything Ive seen in LA, NY or Vegas. The staff however, stole the show for me. They were all so friendly, helpful, and welcoming. They made my wife and I feel right at home. Our hostess with the most-est was Kathrine, who checked in with us at some point every day to make sure that we were enjoying ourselves. Antonio, & Alejandro who checked us in, did the same. Head Chef Grivera introduced himself to us and sent edible arrangements to our room! Louisa & Brenda at La Bodega made us a custom dessert plate on our last night. Our cabana server was Josafat who took great care of us. Our poolside servers, Joel, Sergio, Hector Jaime, Roberto, Omar, at Blue made sure we never went drink-less, Coral led exercises, & Daniel at the spa. All these people made us feel like the only guests on the property. Now, go meet you new friends at Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This review is solely on the service which has been world class! Bell staff, food, and room attendants have been as expected, great. But the food service staff is some of the best we've witnessed anywhere! Specifically Edgar. He has made our trip, he served us on the beach our first day and has made a point to say hi everyday, even when he is not our server and introduces to the staff in our section. He came in on his day off be our server for a private dinner on the beach which was one of the best dining experiences of our lives. He has made us feel at home and been a true hero for this vacation. We will remember him as much as any part of the trip!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017

My work sponsored a trip for roughly 100 people and upon arrival we were greeted with drinks, the room was beautiful with an ocean view. All of the food was delicious, the pools were clean and we never had to wait for anything such as a lounge chair, table at any restaurant and I only hope to be able to go back one day!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We booked this property for our honeymoon and stayed for 6 nights. When we arrived we were asked if we wanted to upgrade since the room we were in did not have an ocean view and we agreed to the additional charge of $50 per night. Our first room had a great view from our balcony and the amenities were pretty standard but our AC did not work at all. It was HOT! We phoned in the complaint on our first night and someone came out and fixed it. The AC worked all of one night. Phoned in the complaint again the next day and we slept in a sweltering room the next night. On the third night, they finally offered to move us to another room. We were inconvenienced and had to pack all our stuff and move after a long day of touring cabo. The AC in room 2 worked great however, the room was not an upgrade and our view was less than great. Had to call in the toilet which did not flush. I do have to say that the service at the pool bar with Jorge and our breakfast attendant Oscar was outstanding. All else was pretty mediocre. I did ask for a refund of the upgrade and received a 3 night refund. I would not recommend this hotel if you are celebrating a special occasion.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Smiley0987
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Fantastic trip with my husband, and 2 of our 3 adult kids and their girlfriends.
You can’t go wrong location is great right on the beach, fantastic staff and wonderful food, it has it all.
I would recommend not to participate with the all inclusive (80.00 per day) you couldn’t eat or drink enough to make up that kind of money down there ( beers are $2.00 at the beach and all other bars)

Stayed: February 2017