“Fantastic and simple”

Ranked #74 of 596 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Cabo Local's favorite place. Fresh, Healthy, Delicious fast, California Style Giant Burritos, Burrito Bowls, Salads, Tacos Quesadillas and more. Eat local, relaxing atmosphere, good vibes, great eats and reasonable prices!
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Allow me to say, I got a little lost looking for this place. I didn't go up the hill far enough and was a bit frustrated. However, upon arrival, I found a fantastic meal with a great host. A cold beer and a burrito that was superb. I'll go again and again...

1  Thank Phil113442

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We were really excited to eat at the "#1 burrito place in Cabo" and thought it was really tasty but didn't really think it was the best place we ate at. The burritos were great, I got the Blondie and loved it! Honestly, the food and prices were great, just didn't really love up to #1.

BurritoSurf C, Owner at Burrito Surf-Burrito Shop 1895, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Super Super happy you guys enjoyed your burritos... That is what we strive for,, happy customers with full satisfied belly's. Being #1 on tripadvisor is an achievement for us as we are a small new restuarant in Cabo and it is extremely difficult to compete with the big dogs.. We appreciate all our customers responses and I consider the rating system more as "peoples choice" it is the people who are speaking after all.. Everyone's has their opinion of what a #1 restaurant should be like and all opinions are different, We just try to do the best at what we do and set our goal for our customers to leave satisfied and happy. Thanks again for coming in!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

the burrito was very good and there were a lot of options for ingredients. The service was very friendly and the price was low...bu this place is not the #1 restaurant in Cabo. It's not even really a restaurant it's more of a glorified taco stand with a patio that has 1 fan. I was sweating profusely the entire time I ate my meal. It's cheap and pretty much just a very good Chipotle minus the air-conditioned comfortable inside

Thanks for coming to our restaurant. Yes we are a restaurant..a small one, with a specific menu, but a restaurant we are....glorified taco shop if you may..I would say burrito shop..:) but yes.that we are, we pride ourselves in serving great food, healthy, fresh ingredients and tasty.. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your food. That is always out goal. I do apologize about the heat, It is hot..typically always very hot August in Cabo..With your luck u happened to come on one of the few days our other fan was at the doctors..sorry :(

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Our family had a lot of dietary challenges, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, etc. There was something for everyone on the menu, and everyone liked their food. By luck, rather than design, we arrived on a Saturday for lunch and got the special half-off pricing. We'll come again.

2  Thank Jean W

Hi Guys, thanks for coming in so many times. What was it like 6 times in a week!! You guys rock! We are more than happy to try and accommodate all diets, eating types and preferences.. We will do our very best to fulfill your requests!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We enjoyed the Burrito Surf. Unique burritos but not overwhelming. Nice clean location and easy to find. We would go back but didn't consider it the best in Cabo.