“A must in cabo”

and up
Small-Group Waverunner Adventure in Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a Company founded in 1989 focused in the development of tourist recreational aquatic activities such as waverunners, parasailing, glass bottom boat and snorkeling, with leadership on the market since our foundation.
Chula vista
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A must in cabo”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

It was a great experience. For those of you that are scared of heights this is the place to start fighting your fears not to mention the views you will get once your up there. The guys were great. The only thing you couldn't do was take pics but I did and it was awesome! Alex was really awesome and informative. He let us take a dive in the middle of the Sea of Cortez while were waiting to transfer to the parasailing boat. Can't wait to do again!

Vancouver, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Para-sailing Is SOOO FUN”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We did it through Baja's Water Sports on Medano beach but there are a number of different companies you can use. It was amazing and it's something you should definitely try if you have the opportunity.

The only issue I had with Baja's is that they don't let you take any pictures while you're on the boat or in the air. They make you pay $50 to use their GoPro camera. I'm not sure if the other companies are the same but make sure to ask.

Visited June 2014
New York, USA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Met my expectations”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I booked Baja through the concierge at my hotel for a boat ride to see the famous Arch in Cabo, spend some time on Lover's beach and do some snorkeling at Pelican Beach. This was exactly what I did.. .although I cannot honestly say I knew that when i booked it. The brochure was not 100% clear... nor was the concierge, That said, I had a really nice outing. The $5 ride from my hotel to the beach to meet the boat was a bargain (even with m $5 tip). The Baja driver showed up at my hotel exactly when they said they would. Renting snorkel equipment at the beach was quick and easy (you can rent equipment at Pelican Beach for less... but I got the impression the equipment was not as good). The boat ride was nice... the Glass Bottom Boat thing was a joke... they make one two minute stop by the reef, throw some bread in the water and tell you to look at the small viewing windows on the bottom of the boat. Once they threw the bread in the water, the view was actually better off the side the boat. That said, every other aspect of the trip was great... and very much worth the inexpensive price ($15). The driver made sure we got good photo ops of the Arch... and the other sites to see. The stop at Lover's beach was fine... and the timing of the pick-ups was pretty much on schedule. Snorkeling at Pelican beach was fine... a very short swim to the better viewing areas and lots of fish... but lots of people. A small crowded beach with lots of hawkers. For an hour long snorkel.... it was great. I walked into town after getting back to the beach... I assume you could arrange Baja to take you back to your hotel... but that was not clear either.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We went parasailing.

Essential tips:
1. Your reservation does not reserve passenger-only spots for friends though they do tell you it does.

2. They tell you no cameras, but allow (and expect) cameras on board. They do not take pictures of you unless you give them your camera.

3. Don't plan on doing anything scheduled after this.

We waited about an hour rocking on a taxi boat waiting for the parasailing boat to finish. Once we got on the parasailing boat, the process was smooth and the guys were great (a nice change from the chaotic registration process). The whole experience lasted about 3 hours, roughly 15 minutes of which was spent parasailing.

Two boats broke down the day I went parasailing. I had two friends who wanted to ride on board the boat, but not parasail. They took our money and reservation and told us they could come, but every morning we tried to go, Baja said they couldn't go.

Overall, this company seems very overbooked and disorganized, unable to handle the huge amount of clients smoothly, though the actual parasailing part was professional and trustable.

1 Thank Jessi T
Fresno, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Parasailing”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had the change to ride the parasailing in Cabo with Baja's water sports and it was amazing. The crew was great and my son and I had a great time. It was professionally done and they took all precautions. I highly recommend this company to any one that wants parasailing.