“What is the fuss??”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lazaro Cardenas
Description: Pan di Bacco brings a much needed concept to the Cabo San Lucas restaurant scene- the “The Art of Italian Baking” in a hip, modern setting for breakfast, lunch, dinner and more; enhanced by Bacchus’ best wine bar selection and a commitment to featuring the best of local, organic ingredients.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I made a point to have lunch here after all the fantastic reviews. But was very underwhelmed. Cabo is hot and many dining places do not have A/C. So this was a plus. A nice clean...modern place with a small amount of A/C. Love the cuteness of the place. It was very slow when we arrived only one other table. Service was friendly but sooo slow. Very, very slow. But I felt it was intentional not in a rude way but in the way that a real Italian would linger for 2 hours. But there is just not that much substance to linger here particularly if you are not having wine at Noon!

They have complimentary bread with 2 dipping sauces which is a lovely touch. However...our bread came after our appetizer. It would have been more enjoyed shortly after our beverage order arrived. The bread was delightful. We also ordered bruschetta which was tasty but the crispy bread was too crispy. Adding olive oil and balsamic made it perfect and easier to eat.

I feel that they probably do have great menu items. But I came for the pizza. It was so typical. Not great at all. Not bad but nothing out of the norm. If i lived nearby I would try again and order something other than pizza.

Having said all of that. There are not many clean...nice places to eat in the heart of Cabo near the marina. Was still a decent choice.

Would have preferred to dine at Sunset Da Mona Lisa but it was too far from my hotel. $100 cab ride. Sad to not have experienced that place and I did have reservations!

Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Pan di Bacco, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Dear Island
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments,
we are glad to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant and we look forward to seeing you back again very soon.

Warm regards
Pan di Bacco Team

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I happened to live in Los Cabos two years ago and this was one of my favorite places to go. The service was absolutely great and they even refused to charge me for a tiramisu the second time I ordered in between visits because I asked the waiter why they changed it -they went from a contemporaneous presentation with a delicious coffee filling, to a more traditional that was still good but it didn't have that strong coffee flavor that characterizes tiramisu as such.

The food is great and very fresh, all is made there and it both tasty and fulfilling also they change the menu from breakfast-brunch to lunch giving the client a different option.

Also the restaurant is almost always full, so that speaks volumes of the quality of their food and service.

Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Pan di Bacco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

We are happy to know you enjoyed your dinner with us. We bring the traditional Italian flavor to cabo through all our recipes. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Luis, our server, was excellent and the homemade limoncello took us back to Sorrento, Italy!!! Great atmosphere, great food and the live saxophone player was a nice touch!

2  Thank Jacqueline A
Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Pan di Bacco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback, much to enrich us always improve.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We LOVED this place. Great service, excellent food, adorable restaurant. I hope to have the opportunity to come back here again! Shrimp linguine was to die for as was their pizza and Caesar salad.

2  Thank Bryan95
Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Pan di Bacco, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for you kind comments. We really enjoy reading this kind of reviews. We hope to see you soon

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Don't miss this place when in Cabo! Food is awesome - after so many visits I hope the service gets better, but it hasn't - so we just expect to make an evening of it! Good wine selection - so order a bottle!

Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Pan di Bacco, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you for such wonderful review, we are happy to know we lived up to your expectations. We hope to have you back at the restaurant on your next trip to Cabo.