“Amazing Amazing Amazing”

US$90.00*
and up
3.5-Hour Snorkel and Lunch Cruise in Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing both water-based day trips and multi-day expeditions in La Paz and Cabo San Lucas.
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Dear Lela, thank you so much for having me on the eco expeditions trip. I learned so much and it really was the best thing i have ever experienced. It may sound cheesy, but you made a huge impact on my life and my parents think you may have shaped me and changed me in a way. Experiencing this was a dream of mine and you made it come true. You were such a postive person and i have never ever met someone like that. You are just an amazing person to be around, and for you to give the whole group an experience like that was just so sincere. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know i will be back again and i miss you and the trip already. I saw marine life that was not in a marine park which was truly crazy! I made new friendships and it really truly made me decide that i will go along with my career choice i want to pursue. Marine biology is something i could talk about for hours. So thank you Lela, you truly helped me in so many ways that you may not even realize. I will be back as soon as i can!

Sincerely, Jessica

P.s., this is Trouble or as you may call, Jennifer.

3  Thank Jessica A
"fish"
in 6 reviews
"an amazing experience"

Reviewed 22 March 2014

If you are an educator looking for an amazing experience for your students, look no further. I have just returned from a fun filled experience of a lifetime with Lela and her crew on board the MV Adventure. We were taken to places that no other travellers would ever get to experience. On water, we saw sea lion colonies, sperm whales, humpbacks, dolphins, rays, turtles and much more. On land, we were taken to a place that even the local drivers had never been... a stunning oasis in the desert. The crew took care of all of our needs and went above and beyond with service and kind hospitality. I will most certainly be planning another trip with Panterra in 2016.

6  Thank NelsonJMc
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I recently participated in a school program with Panterra as a teacher/chaperone. I had great expectations for this trip and the experience exceeded all my expectations in every way. The naturalists and crew were very experienced, professional, friendly and accommodating, and all went above and beyond to ensure our safety, comfort and happiness. The food was fantastic and the ship was very comfortable and quickly felt like home. Lela is a wonderful, warm, and funny host - her decades of experience in the Sea of Cortez were apparent as she introduced us to locals, anticipated wildlife, and shared her knowledge of the history, geography and ecology of the area. The aspect of our trip that I most appreciated was that it did not feel canned. The whole experience felt organic - it didn't feel as if we were just being shepherded around to all the usual sights, the naturalists and crew showed genuine care for and interest in the students, and were flexible and good-natured in customizing the trip and changing plans according to the weather and the students' interests. Our experience with Panterra was educational, awe-inspiring and loads of fun, I cannot recommend it enough!

1  Thank C C
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Panterra (Journey to the Sea of Cortez) gives you the privilege to explore protected natural setting, expand your knowledge of marine life (did you know rays jump out of the water???), see species you didn't know existed, snorkel in crystal clear water, wake up to breathtaking sunrises, spend time visiting and connecting with villagers, play with sea lions, look in awe as hu how great and amazingly diverse this ndreds of dolphins ride along with the boat, look out for whales and of course spend some time on the beach....

At night, you will admire an exceptionally intense starry sky, you will also witness the food chain in action as Lela sets a light into the dark water, attracting first the plankton all the way to barracudas!

Panterra excursions put you in direct contact with nature - they make you realize of the great and amazing diversity of species there are on earth. It puts the things you take for granted into perspective in the most nurturing and positive way possible.

Most amazing still is the Panterra crew. They will become your lifelong friends, and leaving them will bring tears to your eyes. It is the trip of a lifetime.

3  Thank myriambigras