“Excellent and reputable silver jewelry store in Cabo!!”

Casanova Fine Jewelry & Accesories
Ranked #4 of 59 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Come to Casanova Fine Jewlery, the number one option in Cabo San Lucas, for original, beautiful & high end jewelry designs, tailored to suit even the most sophistacted jewel buyer! We have our own jewelry factory & can make any design for you!Mention you saw us on Trip Advisor and receive a 35% discount on your purchase!We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Cabo!
Reviewed 15 June 2014

For those wanting to buy high-quality silver jewelry in Cabo at reasonable prices, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Casanova store (located next to Wyndham hotel on the marina). I went to several silver shops in Cabo before I stopped at this one. It is family-owned, and I met both the owner and his sons (Kevin and Jeffrey), as well as other service personnel. The customer service was outstanding! They took time to help me find what I wanted, and I bought several pairs of silver earrings from them for myself and my sister. They did not try to spike their prices simply because I was a tourist. Again, I would highly recommend this store to everyone, who is looking to buy silver jewelry in Cabo San Lucas from a reputable dealer.

1  Thank Inna159

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was a great experience. This family run store were so helpful, it was our 24th wedding anniversary and we were spoiled for choice by all the unusual designs not seen anywhere else in Cabo. The owner Joaquin even drove my husband back to our hotel to pick up a ring of mine that needed resized, which he did a great job of plus cleaned all the stones right there as we waited. His son Jeffrey took care of us while we shopped and was extremely pleasant and helpful. They are located right next to the Wyndham hotel outside on the street side, not marina. We will be back for sure and have told all our friends.

1  Thank Angela42014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Excellent selection of jewelry and reasonable prices. Best jewelry store in Cabo! Great service. I would recommend this store to all my friends.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I was in Cabo last week with friends. We literally went to every jewelry store in downtown & almost gave up until we walked into Casanova Fine Jewelry! Joaquin Lizama & his son were so wonderful & caring. They took time to help us find what we wanted and gave us the BEST prices!! No games! Just great customer service! We will definitely go back when we are in Cabo!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Jeffrey showed me a lot of great stone options and made me a great deal on my final purchase. He also gave my friends a discount on their purchase.
Thanks for the help and the excellent selection of jewelry!!