“Amazing experience”
Review of Cabo FlyBoard

Cabo FlyBoard
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located at Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas, Cabo FlyBoard introduced the Flyboard to Los Cabos area in April 2013. We are the first and only authorized FlyBoard dealer for the Baja, in Mexico. Our rentals are fun, safe, and we guarantee a great customer experience. We can accommodate single flyers, or bring down your whole group for a fun-filled day you'll never forget. At Cabo FlyBoard we dedicate 100% of our time and effort to grow this thrilling new sport. We are a small business and take pride in our great customer service. Our certified instructors have competed in International Championships, and have over 800 hours of flying experience and they're always prepared and excited to teach new riders of all levels, just bring along your sense of adventure, and we'll do the rest. Your time with us is guaranteed to be one of the most unique experiences you've ever had, and for how cool FlyBoarding is, it's actually pretty easy.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 July 2014

If you go to cabo you need to totally try this. It's incredible, the staff is the best of the best, and it' san unforgetable experience. Simply amazing

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"paulina"
in 42 reviews

Reviewed 15 July 2014

It definitely is something you want to try. It was so much fun and anyone can do it. The instructors are very patient and explain everything you need. We enjoyed it so much we went back for a second day.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Highlight of our 9 day trip in Cabo. Our 5 twenty somethings had a blast! Our 17 year old did a back flip. And my 55 year old body enjoyed it too! Two members of our party had to cancel at the last minute and Cabo FlyBoard gave us a full refund.

2  Thank Simbamom1930
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my 4th and 5th time doing it. It was always a great time. Andrew and Jason took good care of my Girlfriend and I, who were both at way different skill levels. It's a must do experience and I've drug all my friends along to do it too.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank BossmaJj
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Decided to treat myself on my birthday by signing up for fly boarding. It was a great, adrenaline rush, super fun activity. Mind you I'm not a swimmer, and Andrew, the instructor, was awesome putting you at ease with instructions on how-to. He competed at the 2014 First Northern Flyboarding competition held in Toronto. So you know your getting the best. It's more of controlling your balance with your toe-heel movement. Once you are up hovering the water, it's an amazing feeling. Feels like the villain in Spider-Man movie. I had some falls as I get comfortable with it, I don't mind since the fun supersedes the falls plus it makes a funny pictures/video.Jose manage the boat to bring us to the perfect spot, suited up a life vest, and strap the flyboard tightly on your feet. It's a big, heavy equipment but don't be intimidated with it. Just bring your fun mindset and you'lll definitely have a BLAST. A definite "Must Do" activity for a fun, not so ordinary, challenge-seeking person that's willing to try new stuff.

1  Thank Redcharlize