“Awesome store”

Ranked #5 of 57 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
Austin
“Awesome store”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Found some great, unique pieces for some friends and my girlfriend at very affordable prices. Would highly recommend visiting!

Visited July 2014

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Beautiful handmade jewellery at affordable prices”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I dropped into Baja Anklet after reading reviews here. The owner and jeweller Santiago was friendly and welcoming. He explained the stones and gems used to make the jewellery and at no time did I feel pressured to buy. I picked out a necklace for my mother but wasn't sure about the colour of one of the stones, so he showed me other options and he changed it while I waited. He is passionate about the jewellery he makes and it is much nicer than the mass produced "jewellery" in the markets which usually has plastic beads. Santiago also gave me a generous discount. Check out his website bajaanklet.com for a 20% discount voucher. Baja Anklet is near Monkey Business Bar - look for the 3 for $10 anklet sign. PS there is more than just anklets!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Pam M
Sacramento, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“I love supporting people like this!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had read other reviews about Santiago and Baja Anklet so I decided to visit. So glad I did! I saw an anklet that I loved, but it was a little small. Santiago was so sweet! He sent us to have a beer and when we got back he had made the exact same one to fit. I'm very pleased and wear it every day. He's such a nice man. He's back behind Monkey Business Bar and off the beaten path but you need to look for him!

Kingston Springs Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cabo great find”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Santiago is a gentleman. I bought my wife and daughter a couple of hand made custom bracelets. He was professional, kind, and an expert at what he does. Look for him across from the Marina along the main road. If you don't look hard you will miss him. There is not a big sign by any means. He does a great job and you can tell he is passionate about what he does. We will return to see him on our next trip.

Greenville, South Carolina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Hidden Gem in Cabo”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I've purchased several pieces of jewelry from Santiago at Baja Anklet and love his artistry. His shop is tucked behind the main street in Interior Plaza Marlin just before you reach Happy Endings Bar.
Santiago is best known for his adjustable anklets that are priced at 3 for $10.00. He uses leather and beads to create unique pieces of wearable art. He's now creating silver and gem necklaces and earrings and they are really lovely as well. His shop is filled with beads so if you are a bead person, you'll be in heaven.