“Santiago has wonderful products” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 54 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
Roseburg
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Santiago has wonderful products”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We visit Santiago's shop each visit to Cabo.
He is a humble honest man who will give you the best deal in town.
Everyone should visit Baja Anklet.

San Francisco, California
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was visiting Cabo this weekend and happened to run into Santiago's shop. He is a master-mind at putting together beautiful jewelry. I found so many pieces I loved. And if you see something you like, but might want it slightly different, he will change it for you right then! I ended up with four and five pieces and love them all. I wanted more and definitely will go back. Thank you Santiago! -Sara

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Must go! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I visited Santiago's shop a couple of weeks ago after reading reviews on here, and he didn't disappoint. Don't be fooled by the small selection outside. This is a place where you go for custom-made, unique pieces. Santiago lets you choose all of your own materials and will make your jewelry on the spot! The best part is it only takes him about 5 minutes. He travels all throughout the country to various bead and stone shops to collect the most rare and unique stones for his jewelry pieces. You won't find anything like it in the states! It's also a nice break from the other souvenir shops which all resemble one another after a while. No haggling and very affordable! Couldn't be more pleased with my statement necklace and stackable bracelets!

Austin
“Awesome store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Found some great, unique pieces for some friends and my girlfriend at very affordable prices. Would highly recommend visiting!

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Beautiful handmade jewellery at affordable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I dropped into Baja Anklet after reading reviews here. The owner and jeweller Santiago was friendly and welcoming. He explained the stones and gems used to make the jewellery and at no time did I feel pressured to buy. I picked out a necklace for my mother but wasn't sure about the colour of one of the stones, so he showed me other options and he changed it while I waited. He is passionate about the jewellery he makes and it is much nicer than the mass produced "jewellery" in the markets which usually has plastic beads. Santiago also gave me a generous discount. Check out his website bajaanklet.com for a 20% discount voucher. Baja Anklet is near Monkey Business Bar - look for the 3 for $10 anklet sign. PS there is more than just anklets!

Visited June 2014