“SUSHI TIME ADVENTURES” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sushi Time Sport Fishing

Sushi Time Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Starting at $195 up to three anglers. Enjoy an affordable fishing experience in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with the Sushi Time Fishing Charters Super Pangas. Our fleet includes Six Super pangas, all of them with knowledgeable, experienced, bilingual, native captains, and full equipment that will guarantee an unforgettable experience.
Carrabassett Valley, Maine
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“SUSHI TIME ADVENTURES”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

My wife Lori and myself have been coming to CABO for a number of years, we are owners at a local resort, and this is a 2 week trip we so lookforward to every year in April, Ee own and operate a very large Taxidermy buissness in Maine, U.S.A., Our trip to Mexico each year is primarily a fishing vacation. over the years we have tried many different fleets in CABO SAN LUCAS, some with minimal success, some fair, UNTIL we happened upon SUSHI TIME CHARTERS. Inmy and my wifes estimation, , the MOST EXCELLENT CHARTER IN MEXICO. We have never had an unsuccessful outing, catching almost every possible type fish available at the time of the year we are there, W e used to book day by day , but now without hesitation, we book several days of fishing, online with JUAN CARLOS, BEFORE WE EVAN GET ON THE AIRPLANE TO COME TO CABO. At our resort,many of our friends ask me to set them up with SUSHI TIME as well [ I feel bad for them because we books much time ] with this most excellent, outstanding charter service. AS for quality, experienced captains, mates, and fishing gear, as well as affordability and relaxed atmosphere, you would be hard pressed to find a better company. SUSHI TIME, see ya next APRIL, I'm daydreaming already.....jim & lori geib, carrabassett valley, maine

Visited April 2013
4 Thank jamesgeib

Manhattan Beach, CA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Sushi Time - Great Captains”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have fished Baja California and Cabo San Lucas many times. The most important aspect to catch fish in my opinion is the captain. Sushi Time has great captains. I have fished with both Tonio and Pedro and I recommend them both highly. They want you to catch fish and are willing to take the boat to places where the fish are. They know the waters around Cabo San Lucas. They are not worried about how much gasoline it will take or some of the other stuff you might encounter. I have caught nice fish on days where other boats are getting skunked. Get your agreement (cost, food and number of bait) done in advance with their boss so there is no confusion. You might encounter some of the usual "Cabo type negotiations" wiht the boss but none of that with Tonio and Pedro. I would request Pedro first (he is in the picture with me in case they try and substitute someone different and call him Pedro).

Visited February 2013
2 Thank MarkinMB
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fishing with Sushi Time Sports Fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have been fishing Cabo for years, Fishing with Sushi Time has been the best quality trips that I have exxperienced. The boats are clean and well maintained. They provide Ice for your catch. Juan Carlos the owner will arrange and pick up your fishing license and bait (all inclusive, you don't have the hassel at the dock.)The captains are courteous, professional, very experienced and most accommodating. They work really hard on locating and catching fish. This makes for a great fishing experience, not the usual "quote" (long boring boat ride with little or no fish)
I highly recomment Sushi Time for a great fishing fishing experience. By the way, you can go to their web site to get fishing reports prior your vacation to Cabo San Lucas.
Charlie Christy, Las Vegas, NV

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Charlie C
Riverside, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Sushi Time, best fishing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Had a great time fishing thru Sushi Time, the Captain was great and helpful. We caught Dorados, a Marlin and a couple Yellow Fin Tuna. This Captain knows the hot spots. I am looking forward to my next fishing trip in Cabo.

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

3 Thank Hector R
Mildura
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Strike Power!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Simply brilliant morning on the water with my 9 year old son. Tuna in the boat within 10 minutes of leaving port, a glorious sunrise in the company of manta rays and whales, and twin strikes from mahi mahi or dolphin fish or dorado (!) on the return. Patrick got to skipper the boat, and our catch became the best lunch ever back at our fave restaurant. We are back for more in 2014!

Visited May 2013