“ANOTHER awesome trip fishing in Cabo with Sushi Time”

Sushi Time Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Starting at $195 up to three anglers. Enjoy an affordable fishing experience in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with the Sushi Time Fishing Charters Super Pangas. Our fleet includes Six Super pangas, all of them with knowledgeable, experienced, bilingual, native captains, and full equipment that will guarantee an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This time I went out on a Sushi Time boat with my father and his friend. It was a rough day at sea, rained hard on us twice and seemed like there was no way were catching anything that early morning... Wow was I wrong.

Our Captain, Angel, was really upbeat about finding us some fish to catch. We ended up catching somewhere around 10-12 dorado and throwing back anything too small. We kept 6 Dorado and it was EXACTLY perfect enough fish for a great lunch that afternoon and then a "large" family gathering at a marina restaurant where they cook it for you. I even had a bit to bring home in my carry on and grill up on the 4th of July back in San Diego. What a trip.

Best points:
Booking was easy, communication was excellent, the owner (Juan Carlos) was very professional and helpful, the boats were very well maintained and had all the necessary emergency equipment and good quality fishing gear & line and the captain (Angel) knew where to go to get fish!

Thanks again guys for a wonderful trip - consider me a customer for life!

1  Thank Rustin R
Juan Carlos M, Manager at Sushi Time Sport Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Thank you Rustin R for your excellent feedback, but most important, thank you for your repeat patronage, we are glad we are able to host you every trip to Cabo and that every trip is as exciting as the first trip. We strive to offer excellence in service and to have customers for life. Thank you for your candid patronage and see you next trip!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Sushi Time sport fishing in Cabo was fantastic. Captain Angel did an excellent job of working the lines and switching out baits and lures .He also knew were to go, every hit landed a fish sometimes thee fish to a strike. Great time out on the ocean. Many thanks go out to Juan Carlos for arranging the trip, assuring all our fishing needs we're met from the boat to cleaning the fish and to some of the best places to have it cooked. Excellent time! And I recommend Sushi Time sports fishing.

1  Thank Eddie R

Thank you Eddie R for your excellent review. We strive to offer worry free outings for both, experienced and novice anglers. Many thanks for your kind recommendations and hope to see you soon back in Cabo

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had a great day with Captain Jose. 3 times we had four lines in the water and had triple hook ups with some nice, small dorado!!! During the trip we boated more than 15 dorado. Through them all back but one. Took one to the hotel and had a great fresh fish lunch! Juan Carlos runs a great fishing business and Jose and Pedro are both great captains. Highly recommended. Juan Carlos and really responsive on email and speaks perfect English. Enjoy!

2  Thank Greg92673

Thank you Greg92673 for taking the time to post such an excellent review. I thank you for your candid comments and for your kind patronage. We are thrilled you had a great time on both outings. I hope to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My son and I stepped out of the box today and took a chance to go fishing in Cabo. Best thing we could have done!!!! We are on a limited budget but wanted to do one really special thing while vacationing in the Baja. We chose Sushiishing due to some other reviews and were not disappointed. Right from the start the communication was awesome, every single person was super friendly and helpful. Our captain Guillome deserves huge applauds for helping my son reel in his first fish that was fifty times bigger than a little brook trout back home!!! Alec was stoked and our outing was a huge success. You get to also cruise right past the famous cabo arches and rocks. The views to shore and back across the bay were spectacular. The cost was very reasonable, and I am super happy with our choice. Thanks for helping us create lifetime of memories.

Chad Henderson

2  Thank Chad Henderson E

Thank you Chad Henderson E for your kind feedback, we are thrilled you and Chad had a great time on the water with Sushi Time. We offer affordable fishing experience that will provide memories to last a life time. Thank you for your kind patronage and hope to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was my two son's (age 23 and 19) first time in Cabo and deep sea fishing - they had an absolute blast with Armando and Armando Jr. last week. They were elated to reel in a 140 lb Marlin and several Dorado not too far off from the Arches. Armando perfectly prepared the fish and they brought back about 6 lbs of the Marlin and Dorado to the hotel. Our chef and the RIU Palace prepared an amazing meal for us - best fish tacos and blackened marlin I have ever had! I highly recommend Sushi Time. Their manager Juan Carlos kept in constant contact with me and even followed up to make sure the boys had a great time. We will definitely be back!

2  Thank Michele H