“Outstanding Cabo Activity. Top Notch Service.”

Sushi Time Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Starting at $195 up to three anglers. Enjoy an affordable fishing experience in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with the Sushi Time Fishing Charters Super Pangas. Our fleet includes Six Super pangas, all of them with knowledgeable, experienced, bilingual, native captains, and full equipment that will guarantee an unforgettable experience.
Austin, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“Outstanding Cabo Activity. Top Notch Service.”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Arranged for an afternoon outing with Juan Carlos via email. He was very professional and easy to deal with, always responding quickly.

Went out with Captain Guillermo who was very friendly. We caught 3 El Dorado (mahi mahi). We kept 2 of them and gave one to the captain. They cut the meat for us back at their shop and we were on our way with a bag full of fresh meat.

To top it off, Juan Carlos saw us walking back towards our hotel, and came and picked us up to give us a ride to the hotel.

Outstanding service all around. Excellent experience. Would highly suggest booking with Sushi Time.

Conroe, Texas, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Had a great day with Sushi Time”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We had gone fishing on a "big boat" for a full day two days prior to fishing with Sushi Time and it was a long, boring, hot day on the water that was a total disappointment. If you plan on fishing while in Cabo do yourself a favor and book a trip with Sushi time instead. Today's fishing was immediately better than our previous whole day (8-hr) fishing trip when Cap'n Jorge put us on a nice Skipjack Tuna 2 minutes after we started fishing. About halfway through the trip and after catching quite a few fish, Cap'n Jorge switched tactics to go for "big fish." Of course the fishing slowed down but we did hook up a Sailfish (which jumped 3 times and spit the hook) and a huge shark that promptly bit through the line. It was a totally enjoyable, great day on the water. Highly recommended. I will definitely fish with these guys again!

Visited July 2014
Juan Carlos M, Manager at Sushi Time Sport Fishing, responded to this review, 14 November 2014
Thank you Jim B for taking the time to share your candid comments, we appreciate your recommendations and are excited to learn you had such a good outing with us. We look forward to host you again in the near future. Thank you for your kind patronage.
“Great fishing experience.”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have not done any prior research before choosing this company. The fishing trip was arranged by my hotel (Pueblo Bonitos at the Sunset, Cabos) I like the service and especially the 6:15 am checking part where everything was arranged without any errors and delay. The manager has a great English so having no Spanish on my part was not a problem. My captain was a good friendly man and experienced fisherman we caught most mahi-mahi then other boats which came at the same time in the harbor) When the actual fishing trip was started captain set up 4 fishing rods and until we get to the fishing spot for big fish we already have 5 smaller tuna type fish which get me excited. We have a shark on the hook as well but that things bite off the string. I kind of glad since after pulling it for 10 minutes I realized that things will tire out both of us from the boat it looked like at least 6.5 to 7 feet. After the trip they turn fishes into nice cuts for only $3 per fish. I end up having after the trip at least 15 pounds of clean fillets cut. (count the price if you buy this stuff from whole food). I have no regrets, definitely will do it again when next time here.

Visited July 2014
Juan Carlos M, Manager at Sushi Time Sport Fishing, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Thank you Alexander M for taking the time to post such candid comments, we strive to offer excellence in service and like to go the extra mile to have our anglers happy. I am glad you were able to find us through your hotel, although we do recommend to book your trip pre-arrival. I thank you for your kind patronage and look forward for a return trip to Cabo.
Warrenton, Virginia
“A great time while in Cabo San Lucas”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I had some difficulty making contact via email, but after arriving in Cabo Juan Carlos was very responsive and even contacted the resort to confirm my reservation. Arrived at the dock at 6:30 am and the boats were ready to go. George was my captain and we headed down the coast to the pacific side and worked our way back to Cabo. Boat was well equipped and George was an excellent captain. Definitely a great adventure if your visiting Cabo at a reasonable price for going solo. I'll be back in the future if I'm ever in Cabo on vacation again. Thanks Sushi Time!!

Visited July 2014
Thank you Darin A for taking the time to post your excellent review. We did encounter a few problems to start up communications, but I am glad we were able to connect and arrange for an outing. I am glad you enjoyed fishing with Jorge and hope to host you again in the future. Thank you for your kind patronage.
Carrabassett Valley, Maine
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Sushi Time Sport Fishing”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband and I go out fishing with Sushi Time every year when we go to Cabo for vacation! We ALWAYS have the best time...we never come home without fish! We have caught several marlin, mako sharks, king mackerel...well you name it, we caught it! Juan has some of the best panga boat captains in the Baja!! Excellent to work with, we arrange for our boats from Maine before we even get to Cabo!! Excellent service and sportsmanship!
I would highly recommend Sushi Time for anyone!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank jamesgeib
Thank you jamesgeib for sharing your excellent review, we are thrilled that you and your husband always have a blast fishing with Sushi Time, we are looking forward for your return visit, to go hook some fish. Thank you for your kind patronage and repeat business. See you soon!