“A hole in the wall can be very tasty!”
Review of Los claros

Los claros
Ranked #179 of 602 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 12 April 2014

My wife and I had lunch here on our first full day in Cabo. This restaurant was only a few steps from our hotel so we decided to try it. It's a very small place sitting on the outer edge of a curve, with about 50% of the place out side with a thatched roof. We had the Marlin tacos and they were fried very hot, I am talking Temperature, not sauce. The fixing are in bowls at the back of the restaurant so you can help yourself to all you need. Wewere both happy and would have eaten here again, but we wanted to try other places.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

After or snorkeling tour with Danny boy Cabo, he recommended the best tacos in Cabo. We had a big group of 14, including Danny Boy.
He was right, this is a great place to eat. We had to wait for tables at 2:30pm. The place was packed, and for a good reason. I went with the waitstaffs suggestion on the surf and turf tacos. Muy bueno!
This is the type of place that you would not see from the tourist locations. Again, great suggestion by Danny Boy and highly recommended when visiting Cabo.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Wide and I had a fantastic lunch of fish tacos. Over half the customers were local folks. Service was fast and friendly. Los Claros was recommended to us by our guide from earlier in the week. We did not find it until our last day in town. We will definitely be back next year.

1  Thank RamblinReck
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Fresh delicious food. Locals in attendance which to me is a good sign. Generous fixings bar to choose what you want with your meal. The staff is friendly and take pride in the place . Beer and soft drinks Extremely reasonable. Going for the 3rd time this trip!

2  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Great seafood tacos, quick and cheap. Best place for tacos downtown. Had fresh scallops here a few weeks ago that were amazing! One of my favorite lunch spots.

2  Thank CaboLynn